Official New "the Circuit"=jobke Thread

Wow is the new host is bad. He is a no-name guy who doesn't know anything about poker, and his voice makes me want to shoot myself.They lied when they said they had tryouts because he has no on-air personality, stumbles on basically every word, and his jokes are sad.I like Singer when he guest hosted, as a guest host. He even said he is not up to date in the world of poker. His voice is monotone and he sounds so dam boring.Belsky is always a good speaker and what not, but he is more of a side host on the show, and he can't really get a word in.The first new "Circuit" show sucked donkey balls as Sebok would say.gg "The Circuit" gg sir.Post below why the New "The Circuit" is so bad.

didnt this show used to be funny and mix in some actual things we could use?
Fing fools couldn't find any pros that wanted to do this?They didn't look then cause any pro would be a fool not to do this if they can speak!

hadnt got a chance to liten to it yet, but wtf i going on ?could someone tell me whats going on?ie is seebok gone, is huff gone, is smith gone, and why ?who are the new hosts and are they anybodies

hadnt got a chance to liten to it yet, but wtf i going on ?could someone tell me whats going on?ie is seebok gone, is huff gone, is smith gone, and why ?who are the new hosts and are they anybodies
Scott Huff left the show to pursue other opportunities in showbiz. Not sure what, but he's got something on the horizon. Subsequently Gavin and Joe decided they couldn't do the show w/out Huff, so they opted out. Now they've got some joker named Konan as the host, and Rich Belski (that annoying dude from the cardplayer videos) and David Singer (a pro) in the Gavin/Joe roles. It's only 1 episode, so it's a bit early to crucify them, but man, it was boring. Basically Gavin was the only one who knew what the F he was talking about on the old show, and w/out him it's pretty dry.

It was not pleasant to listen to, but I'll give them a pass here because it was the first episode since Huff/Sebok/Smith leaving. Nothing against David Singer, he's an incredible player, but he doesn't suit me right now, but he was a hell of a lot better than Konan....not gonna gg "The Circuit" yet.

THe show wasn't the greatest, but I think we've been spoiled with the meshing that Sebok/Huff/Smith had, and it's discouraging. I think we just need to give these guys time, maybe it'll turn around...Don't abandon ship so fast wiht the year of quality show the circut provided us.