Chip Opportunity Accidentally Created

Hey all,I recently played a live tournament with 55 players. The prize pool was like 1400 EU. Top 8 finish in the money. There was one hand I found particulary interesting. The starting stack was 10.000 and you could do an add-on another 10.000. So I guess there were like 950.000 chips in play. Situation: There are about 36 players left and you sit in the BB and have about 37.000 chips. You accidently thought u were UTG and wanted to fold your hand wich is K6o but the SB reminds you that you are the BB so you take your hand back and post the blind. Blinds are 500-1000 and antes are 200. Everyone folds to the SB and he moves in for 20.000 chips. You know that he knowes that you wanted to fold your hand, so he could be doing it with a random hand. What to do with your K6o? Holdem or foldem?

If you are sure he would make this play on any two cards, you are a 55:45 favorite. If, instead of this scenario, the opponent pushed in 20k and accidentally turned over his cards and showed AKo, would you call with 99? Your answer to the two situations should be the same (and in my case the answer would be yes).The problem is how strongly you believe he would make this play with any 2 cards. If you think he could fold the worst 1/3 hands, he becomes the favorite.

If you are sure he would make this play on any two cards, you are a 55:45 favorite. If, instead of this scenario, the opponent pushed in 20k and accidentally turned over his cards and showed AKo, would you call with 99? Your answer to the two situations should be the same (and in my case the answer would be yes).The problem is how strongly you believe he would make this play with any 2 cards. If you think he could fold the worst 1/3 hands, he becomes the favorite.
:club: right sir!In the actual hand I was the SB and pushed all-in with T4o. The BB folded like a good boy after showing his hand. I had a discussion with some of my friends wheter the BB should have called with K6o. Most of them said fold and say 'there are better ways to get chips because I play good postflop etc'I say, I have a M of 11 an edge and you have to get chips to win the tourney or at least get ITM. As you already pointed out you are like 55/4525,170,868,800 games 54.750 secs 459,741,895 games/secBoard: Dead: equity (%) win (%) tie (%) Hand 1: 54.2233 % 52.30% 01.93% { K6o }Hand 2: 45.7767 % 43.85% 01.93% { random The problem as you say: "The problem is how strongly you believe he would make this play with any 2 cards. If you think he could fold the worst 1/3 hands, he becomes the favorite"If you were the SB would you really be that weak to fold your SB to the BB who already let you know he wanted to fold his hand UTG? How would you play 72o and how would you play AA? Thats of course read dependent. But I think the correct play for the SB would be to go all-in with any hand, because there is lots of blind and ante to get.