Jesse and Padraig are a very funny double team, I'm not sure how their humour would go down with a largely american audience though.I'm glad seebok is gone, he comes across as an arrogant little twat.

I saw those as well, I didn't think they were all that good on those to be honest. They do alot of the european shows and they are much better on these, they are clearly very good friends and its just like you are listening to a couple of good friends having and chat and a good laugh down at the pub after a few beers.

You've got to love the wit of Pardraig, here are two of his predictions for the 2005 WSOP...

Prediction No. 2: Somebody's going to get knocked out, literally, during this year's event. Just because tournament directors and TV people haven't clamped down on unsportsmanlike behavior, it doesn't mean the players can't clamp down on it themselves. If someone has beaten you in a pot and is dancing around in your face like he's just performed a heroic feat, feel free to take the following steps: If the guy is bigger than you, take one step back, pick up your chair, and hit him over the head. Continue to do so until he goes down. If the guy is smaller than you, do exactly the same, but be quicker, because that might be his plan, as well.Prediction No. 3: Some guy is going to crack at a major tournament in the next three years and shoot an unsporting opponent. In my opinion, no jury in the world will convict him.
So Gavin, Scott and Joe are out ??
Who knows, there is only a quick reference to "new crew"Let's not forget the infamous "Last Show Ever". It'll be a shame if those three aren't back, I thought there was a lot of good chemistry there. I have to say i wasn't sorry to see the back of Mike "the mouth", as I think he wasn't great as a presenter.That said I feel he should have his own segment to rant and rave about the days play, who has pissed him that day etc, etc, which I feel would be fun to listen to. :club: I have to say I am a fan of "the mouth", because, love him or loath him, he is great value when he's playing on TV and always livens up a game, I guess in the same way that I enjoy watching Phil Hellmuth.

Why don't they bring back Gavin and Joe and let f'ing Belsky be the host. Jesse May is awful. He was awful on late night poker, he was awful on that lame cardplayer show at least years world series and his voice makes me cringe.

Jesse and Padraibd do actually work very well atogether and are very funny (last years WSOP show was sh1t though) togther.As long as they get rid of that arrogant fker Jo 'I should win everything, am better than you and you got lucky on me' sebok I don't care TBH.

I like Jesse and Padraig... what does everyone think of Grub Smith? He's quite intelligent/cutting/funny imo.As long as they don't bring in Colin 'he's called all in' Murray (when he means that someone has 'gone' all in), it's fine with me.

Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike!Won't happen but would be a-fricken-amazing.
I'm sure they would be glad to have him if he would actually show up.
We had Gavin on last week and he confirmed he was not involved.Looking forward to the new crew. PP is very entertaining and good choice, IMO.Adam.
This is also a good show if you haven't checked it out(everyone else, not you of course Adam, and welcome to FCP). Rounders the Poker ShowThe Jamie Gold episode is an instant classic. If you forgot why you disliked him so much, it's good for another listen.