Divorce = -ev

You didn't hit a nerve with me. I respect you as a player and as a poster here. I didn't mean to rub anything in the OPs face, which is what I think you are implying. Honestly, the only reason I made that post about my parents being together is because of what SamHard posted about being married for so long. I don't mean to sound like an ass, but I am proud of the fact that my parents have stuck together through thick and thin. That was my reasoning, and I apologize to the OP or anyone else who thought that I was out of line.
no prob, it is something to be proud of, my rents have been together just as long. Thanks for the respect! I am returning respect to you aswell...have i ever played pokah with you? i can't remember? ISAP and deserve no ones respect
no prob, it is something to be proud of, my rents have been together just as long. Thanks for the respect! I am returning respect to you aswell...have i ever played pokah with you? i can't remember? ISAP and deserve no ones respect
Not that I recall. I keep to low stakes and only play while uber-drunk, so I doubt it. Online poker is rigged, you know. It's easy enough to tell by your posts that you are a decent player. You don't want respect? Okay, next time you slob my knob I won't tell you when, and just nut in your mouth. Deal? We can consider this "burying the hatchet", okay?I just saw that Seattleallstar made a rail me thread in general. At a $1 tourney. With 100 left. I'm just serious.

I win this thread.There are no divorces in my family on either side in the history of either family. Both my grandparents had 5 kids. On my mothers side, those 5 kids had 5 kids total including my family, and zero are divorced.On my fathers side, those 5 kids had 13 kids including my family, all are married, and zero are divorced.My father's parents and their kids and grandkids and great-grand kids have something like 400 years of divorce free marriage. They celebrate year 67 on Wednesday.

I win this thread.There are no divorces in my family on either side in the history of either family. Both my grandparents had 5 kids. On my mothers side, those 5 kids had 5 kids total including my family, and zero are divorced.On my fathers side, those 5 kids had 13 kids including my family, all are married, and zero are divorced.My father's parents and their kids and grandkids and great-grand kids have something like 400 years of divorce free marriage. They celebrate year 67 on Wednesday.
that's what happens when cousins marry; no divorces because it's just to uncomfortable at christmas.....
that's what happens when cousins marry; no divorces because it's just to uncomfortable at christmas.....
brvheart just got PWNED!!nh sir!BTW jeepster concider it burried