What To Do On Turn?

quick question about my live 2-5 nl game...(loose game)pre flop-2 players limp in early, i limp on button with Jd10d, big blind makes it 15 to go everyone callsflop-flop comes out Jc 7d 3cBB bets 35, i call turn-turn is JhBB bets out 65 (lil background, BB loose and aggressive able to raise with any two cards and doesnt like to fold if he got piece of flop)fyi i have TAG table image

quick question about my live 2-5 nl game...(loose game)pre flop-2 players limp in early, i limp on button with Jd10d, big blind makes it 15 to go everyone callsflop-flop comes out Jc 7d 3cBB bets 35, i call turn-turn is JhBB bets out 65 (lil background, BB loose and aggressive able to raise with any two cards and doesnt like to fold if he got piece of flop)fyi i have TAG table image
How Deep both stacks?
Is that how THEY see you or is that what YOU hope they see you as?
Is that how THEY see you or is that what YOU hope they see you as?
QFT and I giggled a little.I would raise 1.5 times the pot and call an all-in if it comes, if you lose you lose, just re-load and get it back.If anything, I would put him on two overs or over pair.but that's just me and I am usually wrong :club:

THEY see me as TAGI had around 400 he had a lil over 500if you put him on over pair, would u still raise when u are way ahead, or call to let him fire again?

my response directly depends on how the table views you, and how you hope the table views you. if the table views you as lag, i overbet....if they view you as tag or tight-passive, i smooth call, and throw out an overbet on the river. hope this helps.....btw, if im wrong, let me know.... im somewhat new to NLH and this is my perception of the situation.EDIT: didnt post in time to see your last response...

thx for the input.....but i called turn, river comes king he bets 80, begging for a call, knew i was beat then so called and lost to his kings full

thx for the input.....but i called turn, river comes king he bets 80, begging for a call, knew i was beat then so called and lost to his kings full
was this on pokerstars? makes sense if it was
If you push the turn, he MIGHT get off his KK. Prolly not, though, if he's an idiot. This is one of those beats that's destined to happen, and if he calls, he's drawing to two cards in the deck. That's what you want.Wait. $2/5 and he only raised to $15 preflop with KK? Do I understand this right?