Why I'm A Luckbox

Playing 6 handed.Utg raises to 3X bbI'm in co with QQ. Normally this is reraisable in this situation but utg hasn't played many hands so I decide to call and see a flop in position with him.Button calls.Flop 752, all spades. I have QsUTG guy times out and disconnects.I'm happy with this flop, and bet. Button calls.Turn is offsuit J. I bet pot. Button calls.River is Ts. I check.Button pushes, I instacall. Button had 34 and missed his hand entirely.UTG had AA with the As, and could only win the pf calls.Muahahaha!!!!! I could easily have been stacked there.I love online poker. So lucky for me this is the hand the guy gets dc'd on :)Mark

why i am a luckboxgot it AIPF against 2 loose players with QQ but both showed AA. Q on the turn and they are drawing dead :club:
haha! Also very awesome :)Mark

Let's play the fun game: Let's find holes in someones game...

I'm in co with QQ. Normally this is reraisable in this situation but utg hasn't played many hands so I decide to call and see a flop in position with him.Button calls.
There's one!

i hate you. but you're not bad enough to get stacked if you check river, button shoves, and utg calls, come on mark. :)lo8, i have 2345 cc and raise it up mp, sb 3bets me, i cap. see a flop HU.flop a49 with 2 clubs.get it capped.turn queen of clubs.he bets, i raise, he calls.river queen.i could have open folded if it was an option.teach me how to be a luckbox, ******. :club:

i hate you. but you're not bad enough to get stacked if you check river, button shoves, and utg calls, come on mark. :D
Oh no, for sure not in that scenario. But I have a feeling the hand would have played where I got a lot of money invested by the turn drawing really slim if UTG was still in :D
lo8, i have 2345 cc and raise it up mp, sb 3bets me, i cap. see a flop HU.flop a49 with 2 clubs.get it capped.turn queen of clubs.he bets, i raise, he calls.river queen.i could have open folded if it was an option.teach me how to be a luckbox, ******. :club:
lol, its a gift Jamie...

Reading this thread reminded me of a time in my life when all was well, when the Creator of the Universe shone his smile of jubilee upon me, his paragon of perfection, and declared with a bellowing voice of majesy divine "You shall not taste the bitter salt of despair!!" Ah, but a glimpse!! Let me take you back to that moment, here tonight:Stranded in a sea of silence, my heart aches but for the sounds that will reunite my soul with my one true love!! Searching the shores of my heart, the dew of the night that so easily distracts my gaze, I came upon that glorious face, the face of the one I knew, I loved, I held, I caressed. Joy, unmitigated!! In my arms forever you will be, and together we will roam the plains of our love, and sow our seeds of desire wherever the wind shall blow!! This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!

Reading this thread reminded me of a time in my life when all was well, when the Creator of the Universe shone his smile of jubilee upon me, his paragon of perfection, and declared with a bellowing voice of majesy divine "You shall not taste the bitter salt of despair!!" Ah, but a glimpse!! Let me take you back to that moment, here tonight:Stranded in a sea of silence, my heart aches but for the sounds that will reunite my soul with my one true love!! Searching the shores of my heart, the dew of the night that so easily distracts my gaze, I came upon that glorious face, the face of the one I knew, I loved, I held, I caressed. Joy, unmitigated!! In my arms forever you will be, and together we will roam the plains of our love, and sow our seeds of desire wherever the wind shall blow!! This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
Even more of an example of why I'm a luckbox. Clay has graced my thread with his presence.Yay!Mark