Fantasy Football Help?

Who to Start  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you start?

• Deshaun Foster
    • Justin Fargas
    • Samkon Gado
    • Mewelde Moore

I just saw on rotoworld that Foster probably is out today. Not confirmed yet and they say it might be a gametime decision, but it really looks like Foster isn't going to have any impact today.The problem with Gado is that he is platooning with Lundi. The good news is the Jets have the 28th ranked run defense in the NFL, so he should get you some points.The only "true" starter in the bunch is Fargas. However,the Raiders flat out stink and I'm not positive, but Merriman might be back from his roid suspension today.Good luck

I just saw on rotoworld that Foster probably is out today. Not confirmed yet and they say it might be a gametime decision, but it really looks like Foster isn't going to have any impact today.The problem with Gado is that he is platooning with Lundi. The good news is the Jets have the 28th ranked run defense in the NFL, so he should get you some points.The only "true" starter in the bunch is Fargas. However,the Raiders flat out stink and I'm not positive, but Merriman might be back from his roid suspension today.Good luck
They will split carries, but I think both with bet about 12 touches. I think they will lean towards Gado as well in the red zone. One score and I'm a happy camper.

No doubt Gado. Moore hasn't had more than 3 carries in his last 4 games. Foster probably won't play. Fargas is on the Raiders, there isn't one guy you can start on the Raiders, plus they are playing the Chargers. It's Gado by default and over his last 2 games he's had 136 on the ground with a TD and 36 in the air with 6 catches.

20 yards rushing equals one point.20 yards recieving equals one point. A reception is worth 0.5 points.No points for a carry.TD's are worth 6 points.Fumbles are minus one point. The ONLY reason I considered Moore is because in our league 5 catches for 50 yards equals 5 points. The same score for a 100 yard rushing game.
what about points for special teams, moore is the punt return man for minn.

I think Fargas has more big play potential. Aaron Brooks is back as the starting QB for Oakland which should hopefully open up the run a bit more.San Diego's defense is decimated by injuries and the suspension of their best player, Merriman.I just don't think you can count on Gado to get you what you need. I would go Fargas-Foster-Gado-Moore in that order.Good luck

I would start GADO. Moore is a backup, Foster is hurt (and gets hurt) and Fargas sucks. None of these options are top tier, hope you have a good quarterback.
I don't, but I'm pretty solid everywhere else. Brian Westbrook has been pretty awesome this year, especially in my league where catches are key.

I would go with Fargas if he is starting. He is the fastest back of the group you listed and San Diego has been getting gashed on defense during the Merriman suspension: they have given up 27, 41, and 25 points the last three weeks, including two games where they gave up 125 or more yards on the ground. Oakland sucks but Fargas should get enough action to make him a decent start this week.

20 yards rushing equals one point.20 yards recieving equals one point. A reception is worth 0.5 points.No points for a carry.TD's are worth 6 points.Fumbles are minus one point. The ONLY reason I considered Moore is because in our league 5 catches for 50 yards equals 5 points. The same score for a 100 yard rushing game.
Yeah, looking at this, skewed more towards TD's, Gado is the right call.

Bleh. None of your options are very desirable. Any chance you can pick up a player? If so, try and get Sammy Morris for MIA. Ronnie Brown is out this week and I think he'd be a much better option than your current choices.