Think I'm In The Twilight Zone Tonight

I was really looking forward to a 4 day weekend for some poker.Got off work and started playing Nl cash on UB..Ran KK inot AA 3 times within an hour...One time be QQ i'm against...lolgo over to bodog and start with NL cash...3rd hand get 10-10 in the c/o raised in front of me i raise sb goes all-in 2 callers... i muck they have A-8, 99, KQ99 goes all-in on an 8 high flop.....freaking huge pot but don't have enough info to call there. Everything say's at least 1 or 2 have me crushed, and really think the 3 KK hands played into my head anyway :)then to top it off. have 2-5 suited in the BB..bunch of limpers. on the turn have a gutshot straight flush draw, but big bets come with callers and i muck of course. get 4 on river. and someone must of had Ace high flush because he goes all-in but didn't see...another huge pot....lolAnd now my weekend of poker doesn't seem as good, but can only get better from here...right???

I always run bad when I step up limits. It could be that I'm being outplayed ..........Nah, that couldn't be, I'm God's gift to poker, it must be the cold decks.