Bonus... Where Is It?

Hi Twodown, you will get the credit for your partially cleared bonuses. The difficult part of things is the time it's taking for the techs to develop the automated tool to process everything. It isn't something that can be manually done as there are thousands of individual bonuses to process.I understand that players are getting impatient but this has to be developed from scratch.
Ok, any chance you could do my bonus calc manually? :club: I understand that there's lots of stuff for your tech people to be working on with the new software.But this is the kind of thing that really worries and frustrates players.Some of us are very gradual winners and the bonuses are a great help to increase our bankrolls.When a bonus is stopped/cancelled/or just paused it's very unpleasant not knowing if you will receive $$ for the hours/rake you put in.The other thing is not knowing when. Just so you understand the players side of this issue.Thanks for the updates!
Ok, any chance you could do my bonus calc manually? :D I understand that there's lots of stuff for your tech people to be working on with the new software.But this is the kind of thing that really worries and frustrates players.Some of us are very gradual winners and the bonuses are a great help to increase our bankrolls.When a bonus is stopped/cancelled/or just paused it's very unpleasant not knowing if you will receive $$ for the hours/rake you put in.The other thing is not knowing when. Just so you understand the players side of this issue.Thanks for the updates!
:club:
Any new Updates?
The partially cleared bonuses from On Game were processed on Wednesday and if you haven't received yours please send me an e-mail to pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com and if you have slipped through the cracks I'll take care of it.