Positives And Negatives About The New Software

What does everyone like and dislike about the new software?I don't like how you can't see your bankroll in the lobby.I also don't like the "Open Seat Click to Sit" icon at the tables. I'd rather have the chair empty.I also don't like how it shows the players actions (the little boxes that come up and say "BET", "RAISE", "CALL", "FOLD", and "WINNER")What does everyone else think?

I agree with all those points. Also, the cards are a bit funky. I like the old cards from ongame. They need to darken the room a little too, it's kinda bright.I also don't like how it opens the fcp website too when you start a game.

I don't have a problem with the lack of BR in the lobby. You should already know your BR. It would be nice to have the lobby back, so FCP can chat and such.I miss not being able to "right click" on other players. I'm going to watch and see before adding money.

I am unable to transfer bonus money from the cashier to the poker network...I assume it's because we're beta.
Hi Mike, you don't have to transfer bonus money any longer. Just leave it in your cashier bonus account like the system was when FCP first launched.

I had no problems at all with downloading the software, logging in, and transferring some money from cashier to poker account. That makes me optimistic. I played a few hands at a micro limit game (because I am a wuss) and because I wanted to check things out.It was a little hard to follow the action, but I was able to manage. Also the players were friendly. They were clueless to the fact that new people were joining the network -- but very happy that we were joining. They said the site was not very good (and not very populated) and felt that having FCP and other sites join would lead to improvements in the software and also in more games and better games. So ... I felt very welcome there.Has anybody found a way to show any statistics? I like to keep track of the basic ones -- how many hands played, how long, how much I win, etc. Last but certainly not least -- I made a little profit, which bodes wel l or the future. It was only at the smallest level tables, but I like to start out as a winner ... and 12 big bets per 100 hands is a good way to start.Cautiously optimistic,llou

looks like this is the same as the old poker host and cardroon software......which was terrible...i hope things get updated and changed around...i wanna start playin with you guys...but i truely do not like that software....best of luck with your changes

I'm hating the new software. I don't like how nearly everything opens in a new window... I don't need 300 windows opened up at once. I think a poker site should try to avoid opening internet browser windows as much as possible. You shouldn't click a tab and have it open a new window. There is a reason why it's tabbed... it's tabbed to break up areas of that one frame, not be used for new window links... Feels really pieced together right now.The tournament layout window is confusing and overwhelming. There's like a hundred different things happening and I'm not even going to be bothered with trying to figure out how to register for a tournament.I closed the program about 60 seconds after I opened it. It just wasn't very friendly or inviting. :(I really want to be a supporter of FCP but this program has a long way to go before I would care to play on it at all. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what makes a good poker site.Ease of use. Great features. Great tournament structures. Prize opportunities. Fast and helpful support. (got that at least!) Stable network that does not crash every day. Variety of games. All the features that should be common in every poker site (multiple resizeable windows, find a player, quick hand histories, player notes, etc)

I myself have enjoyed playing on this site, but this new software is not attracting me at all. I'm a loyal Fcp'er but the fact that the software cannot even update when you win or lose a pot doesn't help. I cannot keep track if I'm winning or losing. I'm suprise there are not many more complaints about this! Has anyone experienced this? Customer Service even said not to play because the system is lagging in updating??? How does this help me at all??Where is everyone else playing these days?? Please let me know.

I think a poker site should try to avoid opening internet browser windows as much as possible.
Especially since it opens Internet Explorer rather than your default browser. I don't need two browsers open at once, especially one as ponderous and slow as IE.
I myself have enjoyed playing on this site, but this new software is not attracting me at all. I'm a loyal Fcp'er but the fact that the software cannot even update when you win or lose a pot doesn't help. I cannot keep track if I'm winning or losing. I'm suprise there are not many more complaints about this! Has anyone experienced this? Customer Service even said not to play because the system is lagging in updating??? How does this help me at all??Where is everyone else playing these days?? Please let me know.
I am playing at the usual spots, FTP and Stars...but what do u expect from a Beta software anyways? There will be problems until they launch the full version...Good luck