The 10-20 full tilt pot limit table is up and running with about 6 people in it and it looks juicy Just saw this beauty.player 1 raises pot with [Ah Qh Jc 3d]player 2 calls with [Ks Kd 4s 7s]Flop: Ad Jh 3s Player 1 bets pot, Player 2 callsTurn [Qd]Player 1 bets half the pot, player 2 raises 2000 all in, player one callsRiver [4c]

The 10-20 full tilt pot limit table is up and running with about 6 people in it and it looks juicy Just saw this beauty.player 1 raises pot with [Ah Qh Jc 3d]player 2 calls with [Ks Kd 4s 7s]Flop: Ad Jh 3s Player 1 bets pot, Player 2 callsTurn [Qd]Player 1 bets half the pot, player 2 raises 2000 all in, player one callsRiver [4c]
I'm guessing with the massive re-raise all in, player two was trying to represent k10xx... what were the stack sizes, etc?

WM just scooped a pot at PS right now under alias chubby_nutz.PokerStars Game #76: Omaha Hi/Lo Pot Limit ($10/$20) - 2006/11/17 - 17:49:00 (ET)Table 'Ricarda' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: villain ($1314.50 in chips) Seat 5: folder1 ($4411.50 in chips) Seat 8: chubby_ballz ($2139 in chips) Seat 9: folder2 ($2287 in chips) folder1: posts small blind $10chubby_ballz: posts big blind $20*** HOLE CARDS ***folder2: folds villain: raises $20 to $40folder1: folds chubby_ballz: calls $20*** FLOP *** [Kc 6d 4d]chubby_ballz: checks villain: bets $60chubby_ballz: raises $208 to $268villain: calls $208*** TURN *** [Kc 6d 4d] [Tc]chubby_ballz: bets $624villain: raises $382.50 to $1006.50 and is all-inchubby_ballz: calls $382.50*** RIVER *** [Kc 6d 4d Tc] [8d]*** SHOW DOWN ***chubby_ballz: shows [5d Td Ad 2h] (HI: a flush, Ace high; LO: 8,6,4,2,A)villain: mucks hand chubby_ballz collected $1318.50 from potchubby_ballz collected $1318.50 from potAnd he's approaching another fcking idiot soon...PokerStars Game #4: Omaha Hi/Lo Pot Limit ($10/$20) - 2006/11/17 - 17:56:19 (ET)Table 'Ricarda' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: folder1 ($1760 in chips) Seat 3: victim ($428 in chips) Seat 6: fcking idiot ($729.55 in chips) Seat 8: chubby_ballz ($3863.50 in chips) Seat 9: folder ($2009 in chips) folder: posts small blind $10folder1: posts big blind $20*** HOLE CARDS ***victim: calls $20fcking idiot: raises $40 to $60chubby_ballz: folds folder: folds folder1: folds victim: raises $150 to $210fcking idiot: raises $250 to $460victim: calls $218 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [3d Jd 2d]*** TURN *** [3d Jd 2d] [Qd]*** RIVER *** [3d Jd 2d Qd] [9c]*** SHOW DOWN ***victim: shows [4s Qh Ah Ac] (HI: a pair of Aces)fcking idiot: shows [Kh As Ts 4h] (HI: a straight, Nine to King)fcking idiot collected $884 from potNo low hand qualifiedLook, right after I posted the above, this happened. Could I take a side bet that either WM or f2 will pawn fcking idiot sooner or later?PokerStars Game #7482: Omaha Hi/Lo Pot Limit ($10/$20) - 2006/11/17 - 18:03:15 (ET)Table 'Ricarda' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: folder1 ($1766 in chips) Seat 6: fcking idiot ($1092.55 in chips) Seat 8: chubby_ballz($3494.50 in chips) Seat 9: folder2 ($2421 in chips) chubby_ballz: posts small blind $10folder2: posts big blind $20*** HOLE CARDS ***folder1: folds fcking idiot: raises $20 to $40chubby_ballz: raises $100 to $140folder2: folds fcking idiot: calls $100*** FLOP *** [Qd Jc 6s]chubby_ballz: bets $298fcking idiot: calls $298*** TURN *** [Qd Jc 6s] [4h]chubby_ballz: bets $894fcking idiot: calls $654.55 and is all-in*** RIVER *** [Qd Jc 6s 4h] [6c]*** SHOW DOWN ***chubby_ballz: shows [Ad Ac 3c Kc] (HI: two pair, Aces and Sixes)fcking idiot: mucks hand chubby_ballz collected $2203.10 from potNo low hand qualifiedfcking idiot leaves the tableHey, not fair to change your seat behind folder2.

PokerStars Game #76: Omaha Hi/Lo Pot Limit ($10/$20) - 2006/11/17 - 18:17:06 (ET)Table 'Ricarda' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: chubby_ballz ($4742.05 in chips) Seat 3: folder1 ($1930 in chips) Seat 9: folder2 ($2597 in chips) chubby_ballz posts small blind $10folder1: posts big blind $20*** HOLE CARDS ***folder2: calls $20chubby_ballz: raises $60 to $80folder1: folds folder2: calls $60*** FLOP *** [4c 3s Tc]chubby_ballz: bets $179folder2: calls $179*** TURN *** [4c 3s Tc] [3h]chubby_ballz: bets $537folder2: raises $1611 to $2148chubby_ballz: raises $1611 to $3759folder2: calls $190 and is all-in*** RIVER *** [4c 3s Tc 3h] [3c]*** SHOW DOWN ***chubby_ballz: shows [Ad 9s 3d 2c] (HI: four of a kind, Threes)folder2: mucks hand chubby_ballz collected $5213 from potNo low hand qualifiedchubby_ballz said, "scpot. BOOM HEADSHOT!"

I thought wmute was Fat_nutz on Pstars. So either he's multi-accounting -or- they made him change his offensive nickname & he choose one even more offensive (seeing as how nuts = good poker hand and all).
I think jackingoffsuit was being clever or something, I am still fat_nutz.You guys have too much time on your hands.Also, hitting that one-outer was sweet.

I think jackingoffsuit was being clever or something, I am still fat_nutz.Nah, I just wasn't sure if you would like your PS ID being revealed or not.You guys have too much time on your hands.Meanwhile I was playing at the 200 tables. But I would still like to learn the short-handed plo8 from players like Ambrovich(?), plo8, sortie, BodogAri(?), Beachlasse, BuklaH, and you (or datamining :club: ).

I think jackingoffsuit was being clever or something, I am still fat_nutz.Nah, I just wasn't sure if you would like your PS ID being revealed or not.
Either you're very stupid or disingenuous---no way would somebody be unable to figure out that "chubby_ballz" is a conspicuous pseudonym for "fat_nutz".For the record, my alias on Stars is fat_nutz, and my alias on FullTilt is HakAllah. Also for the record, I think that people who post on strategy forums but refuse to reveal their screenames at the sites are huge douches.
Either you're very stupid or disingenuous---no way would somebody be unable to figure out that "chubby_ballz" is a conspicuous pseudonym for "fat_nutz".For the record, my alias on Stars is fat_nutz, and my alias on FullTilt is HakAllah. Also for the record, I think that people who post on strategy forums but refuse to reveal their screenames at the sites are huge douches.
Correct me if im wrong, but didnt you advocate (or at least state that you have no problem with) frequent screenname changes? Ive got no problem with people knowing who I am, but I think that the whole datamining/public name/name changing thing is a big grey area. "people who post on strategy forums but refuse to reveal their screenames at the sites are huge douches." is really only correct because people who post on strategy forums just tend to be huge douches... until they get banned.
Correct me if im wrong, but didnt you advocate (or at least state that you have no problem with) frequent screenname changes? Ive got no problem with people knowing who I am, but I think that the whole datamining/public name/name changing thing is a big grey area. "people who post on strategy forums but refuse to reveal their screenames at the sites are huge douches." is really only correct because people who post on strategy forums just tend to be huge douches... until they get banned.
I have no idea what you're saying here, but I'm thinking specifically of players with whom I've exchanged alias online, then they change their alias and don't inform me. Truth be told, I don't feel that strongly about the issue. But as for advocating frequent screenname changes, I remember saying that this is one way to deal with negative psychological consequences of a prolonged losing streak (where you might feel other players can "see through" your cards). However, these days I personally find that keeping the same screenname is actually more beneficial, because everyone fears me (correctly).
because everyone fears me (correctly).Not when you are playing at the full table or when you are drunk keep calling others F.AGGOTS, AUSTRALIAN SHITHEADS, ENGLAND PUSSIES, ETC and keep reloading. :club:
Hahaha, me at my most dominant. when were you railbirding? doesn't surprise me that I can't remember this
It should be Friday or Sat night when you were playing against Ambromovich and beachlasse, I was playing 10/20 lo8 and 400 plo.
Oh yeah. Yeah I shouldn't have even been playing that game, I was multitabling with 1k/2k over on FT. The session actually turned out pretty well somehow