Squeeze Play In The Bb

Ive been making this play alot more lately when the button raises and the sb calls. Now the question im asking is about betting the flop when called after you squeeze. How do you guys play it. Heres a hand that came up yesterday.Sorry that its not in the replayer, im drunk and dont have the time! FullTiltPoker Game #1224982707: Table Matheson (6 max) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:30:01 ET - 2006/11/10Seat 1: PKowalski ($103.30)Seat 2: im_no_superman ($54.70)Seat 3: nomadic_spade ($54.65), is sitting outSeat 4: Highlow16 ($156.80)Seat 5: Droopalong ($126.25)Seat 6: UncleJuice44 ($89.15)im_no_superman posts the small blind of $0.50Highlow16 posts the big blind of $1The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Highlow16 [9h 6h]Droopalong foldsUncleJuice44 foldsPKowalski raises to $3.50im_no_superman calls $3Highlow16 raises to $14PKowalski calls $10.50im_no_superman folds*** FLOP *** [3c 2h 4d]Highlow16 bets $25PKowalski has 15 seconds left to actPKowalski calls $25*** TURN *** [3c 2h 4d] [2s]Highlow16 has 15 seconds left to actHighlow16 checksPKowalski bets $50Highlow16 has 15 seconds left to actHighlow16 foldsUncalled bet of $50 returned to PKowalskiPKowalski mucksPKowalski wins the pot ($78.50)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $81.50 | Rake $3Board: [3c 2h 4d 2s]Seat 1: PKowalski (button) collected ($78.50), muckedSeat 2: im_no_superman (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: nomadic_spade is sitting outSeat 4: Highlow16 (big blind) folded on the TurnSeat 5: Droopalong didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: UncleJuice44 didn't bet (folded)

I think when he calls our squeeze, we prolly gotta give up on the flop. I think his call is a pocket pair a ton of the time, but please understand I may be influenced by the flop play, which makes me feel line a 66-JJ kinda hand.

We make this preflop play in hopes that Button was trying to steal.But once he calls, we know that we need to improve.Any move post flop with our 9 high is usually a spew.Villain will call with a pair.And he probably peels another card with his overs and his position.After the flop contniuation bet, we obviously need to shut down.I don't attempt this play preflop with 96.--cm

When you squeeze and are called you have to bet the flop, I do it almost always when HU. Why?Because nobody wants to stack off with JJ or worse, thats the power of the reraise pf. U do have a hard time on the turn though, and its really read dependent from there, if you put him on exactly JJ or worse and know he can fold it, fire the third barrel.

I don't attempt this play preflop with 96.--cm
I couldnt disagree more. These are the hands that we should be squeezing with. Id rather raise with 96s then A6o. If we get called hes not in our range and we arent going to be dominated. we can take away the pot or stack a hand like QQ with the right flop if the squeeze is called.