Daniel Is A Genious For Making Stacked

I was driving through Montana once, stopped at a Subway and when I tried to leave a tip the kid at the counter said they weren't allowed to accept tips.I would never work at a Subway in Montana

I was driving through Montana once, stopped at a Subway and when I tried to leave a tip the kid at the counter said they weren't allowed to accept tips.I would never work at a Subway in Montana
People tried to tip us at the grocery store I worked at as a kid... were weren't supposed to take them.. but sometimes we didI think a lot of corperate places have rules like that
People tried to tip us at the grocery store I worked at as a kid... were weren't supposed to take them.. but sometimes we didI think a lot of corperate places have rules like that
home depot fires people for that.they also fire people they who fail the drug test that you have to take when you get a promotion.....everyone eat at blimpie and shop at lowes.
What nearly all of you are failing to realize... most of these kids you think you'll be preying on are more than likely a better player today then most of you will ever be. :club:
no. this isnt starcraft.