Lay It Down Or Let It Go?

Re-buy tourney, but I think the laydown is a good idea. Any help?PokerStars Game #6974115956: Tournament #35042501, $25+$2 Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2006/11/10 - 22:18:15 (ET)Table '35042501 2' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: bullfish (19213 in chips) Seat 2: petatero (14830 in chips) Seat 4: zadig_ps (2950 in chips) Seat 5: gatortom64 (9062 in chips) Seat 6: Nole91 (7050 in chips) Seat 7: bonefreeze (3940 in chips) Seat 8: EwePayMe (3000 in chips) Seat 9: tnetter (8100 in chips) gatortom64: posts small blind 50Nole91: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to gatortom64 [As Kd]bonefreeze: folds EwePayMe: folds tnetter: folds bullfish: folds petatero: raises 500 to 600zadig_ps: folds gatortom64: folds Nole91: folds petatero collected 250 from potpetatero: doesn't show hand *** SUMMARY ***Total pot 250 | Rake 0 Seat 1: bullfish folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: petatero collected (250)Seat 4: zadig_ps (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: gatortom64 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: Nole91 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: bonefreeze folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: EwePayMe folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: tnetter folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Ok. You really have two options, and folding is not one. You reraise or you can call and re-evaluate the flop. Personally I prefer to call because we're sorta deepstacked here and also OOP.You want to win this tournament, right? You don't win it by folding AK to a raise from the CO.

I agree with Try...flat call is good because of the amount of chips both of you have. By flat calling it would look like a KQ or Pocket Pairish hand, so if the A or K hits your implied odds would probably go up depending on what he has.On the other hand, if you still needed some info on the guy...seeing how he reacts to raises and whatnot...there probably wouldn't be a better time then now considering your stack size and level. But no...I don't think folding was correct in this situation

Can't see how you can fold here...My guess is also that he is quite an aggressive player (judging by his chip stack). Even if you had a very specific read that he was, in fact, tight, then I don't fold AK for that raise.Many would even re raise here.I would call, if an A or K comes, then being out of position, you can play a trap.EDIT: And it was a rebuy tourney too... what were you thinking??

Ok. You really have two options, and folding is not one. You reraise or you can call and re-evaluate the flop. Personally I prefer to call because we're sorta deepstacked here and also OOP.You want to win this tournament, right? You don't win it by folding AK to a raise from the CO.
I would not fold but I would ask the tournament forum. :club: