Villain just sat down, no reads.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($50)UTG ($83.40)MP ($55.95)Hero ($166.15)SB ($38.10)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kdiamond.gif, Qdiamond.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises to $2, SB calls $1.75, 1 fold.Flop: ($4.50) Kspade.gif, Tclub.gif, 8club.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3, SB raises to $8, Hero calls $5.Turn: ($20.50) 2diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $8, Hero calls $8.River: ($36.50) Theart.gif(2 players)SB bets $11.5, Hero calls $11.50.Final Pot: $59.50

Villain just sat down, no reads.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($50)UTG ($83.40)MP ($55.95)Hero ($166.15)SB ($38.10)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kdiamond.gif, Qdiamond.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises to $2, SB calls $1.75, 1 fold.Flop: ($4.50) Kspade.gif, Tclub.gif, 8club.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3, SB raises to $8, Hero calls $5.Turn: ($20.50) 2diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $8, Hero calls $8.River: ($36.50) Theart.gif(2 players)SB bets $11.5, Hero calls $11.50.Final Pot: $59.50
I re-raise the flop, say, 18 or 20. Cheaper than calling down, very well could win, defines his hand and I take control of the hand with position.Either that or fold to his flop raise.

Villian only has $38 to start the hand. You have 2 options on the flop after his reraise push or fold. Reraising to $18-20 does nothing based on stack sizes although its basically a push. Based on you being deepstacked here I push after he pops it to $8.

I like how you replaced me with Tupac. As for the hand, I have been trying to avoid overplaying TPGK, and I get a little lost sometimes in hands like this. Thanks for the help guys, villain had JTo.
The poster above you isn't me...I always think it is too, lol
Villian only has $38 to start the hand. You have 2 options on the flop after his reraise push or fold. Reraising to $18-20 does nothing based on stack sizes although its basically a push. Based on you being deepstacked here I push after he pops it to $8.
Raising to 18-20 is just as, if not more, effective than pushing.

3 bet the flop to at least $25. If he 4 bets, I'm done with the hand. This hand smells like a flopped set.Edit: never mind, didn't see villains stack size. If we're gonna call the flop then just shove. IMO this is a fold or shove flop. I probably fold like a pansy since I have no reads on villain.

Unfortunately in SH at those limits folding TPG/TK could actually be a -ev move for the most part against one opponent. There's been more times when I thought I should have folded, and instead called, and won, than lost. People overplay midpair against 1 opponent as much as people think they over play TP/TK.Hopefully that made sense.Based on his chipstack I actually like the calling down. Give him a chance to bluff off all his chips with the flush draw that missed. I am not as aggressive as lots of players here it seems, just go an unlucky river.