How Suited_up Really Feels About Ricker

Rock 105.3Best station in the country AINEC....that's not just station pride either. I've worked in a lot of different markets for a number of different rock stations, and nothing has come close to this one.
Is it possible to have more than one 105.3? I'm up in ontario, and listen to 105.3 cool FM. Is that the same station that you're a host on? I know little about this kinda thing.
Is it possible to have more than one 105.3? I'm up in ontario, and listen to 105.3 cool FM. Is that the same station that you're a host on? I know little about this kinda thing.
oh totally there is, there's 105.3's all over the place, it just depends on who owns the frequency, that's what determines what's played on there. For example, 105.3 in Dallas is Talk radio, 105.3 in the bay area is alternative (Live 105, one of my favorite all time stations to listen to, I would work there in a heartbeat)Just depends on who owns the signal is all and what they do with it is up to them.
Because it's about a job I haven't done in years but I happened to mention it? You'reNotFunny.
You missed on the joke dummy.He was typing in the meter of the popular Nickelback song "This is how you remind me."
I worked at a radio station once, but it's certainly not something I use for a conversation starter..
I DJed on Auburn's college station for a few years. Exposed me to a lot of good independent music that I wouldn't have heard otherwise.