Another Site Gets Fristed

I know it's a small site that few of you play on, but the dominoes continue to fall. Holdempoker is part of the OnGame network, and here is the important part of their announcement:******************************Depositing RestrictionsAs officially stated before, we have been working on a technical solution to restrict all customers within the U.S. from depositing new funds at HoldemPoker.com. This solution will be implemented on October 25th.Real Money RestrictionsWe will have implemented the technical solution to restrict all customers within the U.S. from accessing our real money games starting Monday, November 6th. After that time you will still be able to login to HoldemPoker.com, enjoy all of our play money games and withdraw funds from your account at your convenience.Cash-OutsYour funds will continue to be safe, secure and yours, and will be transferred to you at your request. The option to cash-out will remain available to you.

I know it's a small site that few of you play on, but the dominoes continue to fall. Holdempoker is part of the OnGame network, and here is the important part of their announcement:******************************Depositing RestrictionsAs officially stated before, we have been working on a technical solution to restrict all customers within the U.S. from depositing new funds at HoldemPoker.com. This solution will be implemented on October 25th.Real Money RestrictionsWe will have implemented the technical solution to restrict all customers within the U.S. from accessing our real money games starting Monday, November 6th. After that time you will still be able to login to HoldemPoker.com, enjoy all of our play money games and withdraw funds from your account at your convenience.Cash-OutsYour funds will continue to be safe, secure and yours, and will be transferred to you at your request. The option to cash-out will remain available to you.
Pokerroom also got fristed
Pokerroom also got fristed
I see someone posted the email from Pokerroom, and it's exactly the same. I guess OnGame wrote it up for them.Good thing FCP took a different, more honorable route.

So are these the dates we may be looking at as far as not being allowed to play if FCP hasn't found a new network yet?edit:Take a look at the stickied message from FCP dated today, they are saying similar things and dates. Still can play just not transfer to poker account.