Laaaaate Night/early Morning Ft

nice work bro.....looks like you guys are gonna deal.......i thought you were gonna be done in 4th.......flopping that heart flush was the comeback key for ya........anyway, nice cash!!!!!!!!!

Broke railing too, gl.How much you in for?
I'm in for $40 , chopping it even, I'm ahead about 400k-300k but with blinds at 20k/40k we dont have much playing room.chopping for $1100ish each

Nice work!I was in the top 3 for the majority of that tournament and then overplayed a few hands near the bubble and went out 23rd, so lame.I haven't played a limit HE tourney in a loooong time, it was fun. The play was so bad, I think I'll play more of these.

Nice work!I was in the top 3 for the majority of that tournament and then overplayed a few hands near the bubble and went out 23rd, so lame.I haven't played a limit HE tourney in a loooong time, it was fun. The play was so bad, I think I'll play more of these.
Hey Bucko!We miss you. Come up and see me sometime.
Hard to find many worse than you, so better abuse them while you can.