walking away from the game for a week or 2... I'm starting a new job Wednesday and I'm in the middle of the worst run of my career since last Januarypicture a poker nightmare every time you sit extending a little over a month ya... GG all... I'll be back on here in a couple weeks..... this is a break from all things pokerlater

walking away from the game for a week or 2... I'm starting a new job Wednesday and I'm in the middle of the worst run of my career since last Januarypicture a poker nightmare every time you sit extending a little over a month ya... GG all... I'll be back on here in a couple weeks..... this is a break from all things pokerlater
We're gonna miss you, ya big lug *sob* You better hurry back!

Sorry to hear it man, you're one of a dying breed of good posters around here, so I hope to see you back hanging out in OT soon, even if you take a break from the game.

thanks guysI'm a loan officer... I just obtained 2 new real estate offices that I'll be covering exclusively. Our mortgage company operates a little different than most. We have an ongoing business partnership with a well known real estate firm (that I'm sure you've heard of) so our loan officers are "in house" so to speak. It's a convenience for their buyers and it makes life easier for yours truly so I don't have to "pound the pavement" as your traditional originator would have to.... aside from this poker hell life just got a whole lot better ..... now if you don't mind, I have to go shmooze with a hundred or so new faces (brokers) and convince them that I'm the man. Shouldn't be too hard considering I'm the man.

I have to go shmooze with a hundred or so new faces (brokers) and convince them that I'm the man. Shouldn't be too hard considering I'm the man.
Just show them pics of that girl you threw it in a few months back that you showed me. That oughta get you their respect.
Just show them pics of that girl you threw it in a few months back that you showed me. That oughta get you their respect.
that little whore disappeared for a week and then noticed her myspace status had changed to "in a relationship" ... haha I felt like emailing her new bf and letting him know where she was the previous Friday night. I mean, you don't just all of a sudden jump "in a relationship" without dating right? This guy was probably invested 3 or 4 $100+ dinners by the time that night rolled aroundwoman like her make me hate the entire speciesI have 2 more lined up right now though.... dont chase em, replace emoh and if I showed them a pic of that little vixen and told them the story I would be fired by my sales manager instantly, considering 70% of the brokers are women over the age of 55 haha
that little whore disappeared for a week and then noticed her myspace status had changed to "in a relationship"
Well, she was still hot, so if any of your superiors give you shit, smile to yourself knowing that you probably bang chicks with a higher average mean of hotness then they do.