• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If fcp does shut out US players I have 2 questions1- What happens to the $300 satellite to the ongame classic i have?2- What happens with fcp superstars?
I'm sending bob an email tonight. For now, proceed, and I'll see what I can hash out tonight. Best case scenerio, we are still allowed to play for the next month, giving us time to finish. Worst case scenerio, everyone gets their $50 or $250 back. FCP is holding the buyins, so they are safe.EDIT: I will provide details in the respective threads.
I'm sending bob an email tonight. For now, proceed, and I'll see what I can hash out tonight. Best case scenerio, we are still allowed to play for the next month, giving us time to finish. Worst case scenerio, everyone gets their $50 or $250 back. FCP is holding the buyins, so they are safe.EDIT: I will provide details in the respective threads.
Speed up the time table, two games a night, finish the next round next week

What a bunch of pussies. This may be an "official" stance but since it will kill their bottom line, I doubt that they will comply completely. Of course I have the same opinion of Party Poker.I hope it doesn't effect FCP. I have a $500 entry to next seasons HU league and $250 in the FCPCL. I also have another 10K points to earn towards that sweet ass chip set.

What a bunch of pussies. This may be an "official" stance but since it will kill their bottom line, I doubt that they will comply completely. Of course I have the same opinion of Party Poker.I hope it doesn't effect FCP. I have a $500 entry to next seasons HU league and $250 in the FCPCL. I also have another 10K points to earn towards that sweet ass chip set.
Ooh you bring up a good point. My 55000 player points better be safe.
use them quickRIP FCP
I highly doubt that they won't honor player points in their online store. But it is a concern...
I highly doubt that they won't honor player points in their online store. But it is a concern...
I trust them but I shouldn't have bought those damn books. 31K for a freakin chip set seems excessive, but I hear they're pretty nice.

This Just In...Bob has said "it will still be a few weeks at least webelieve...until any sort of gaming block is put on by the network"he also said money on the netowk will always be avaliable to pull out

EVERYONE FREAKIN RELAX!!!!!!!!!!Just chill, take a deep breath and don't panic.You're money is safe, your fcp points are safe, you can still work on clearing your bonus.

EVERYONE FREAKIN RELAX!!!!!!!!!!Just chill, take a deep breath and don't panic.You're money is safe, your fcp points are safe, you can still work on clearing your bonus.
no one isnt relaxed...just a little peeved at the situation.
can you imagine how upset BOB is about this? i'm feeling worse for him and his team than for us.
FYPDaniel is just a consultant. He's garnered fee's I'm sure but the people who set this up and keep working to make it better are the ones getting the shaft.