75 Dollar Sit And Go On Full Tilt

To start off i Sattelited into this so it was way out of my level, i was a little nervous and pretty sure i made the wrong play here but wanted to see what you guys would do. 4 people left blinds are 100 200 im on the button first position folds. Guy in big blind has 250 left and has been folding his way into the money for about 3 rounds now. The small blind is a calling station donk with 1200 and i started the hand with 900. [first position was a huge chip leader] I look down at king 9 sooooooooted whats my play? ill give results later thanks for the help.

You have an M of 3 so your only options are push or fold. The fact that the other two guys are so short complicates things a bit but assuming the big stack is using his big stack well (raising lots PF) I think the simple fact that he folded here means you have to push pretty much regardless of your cards.

You have an M of 3 so your only options are push or fold. The fact that the other two guys are so short complicates things a bit but assuming the big stack is using his big stack well (raising lots PF) I think the simple fact that he folded here means you have to push pretty much regardless of your cards.
heres the thing though the big stack was not pushing at all a couple hands earlier i was in the big blind with king jack he had king queen and he limped and we checked it down it was unbelievable i defintely should have gone broke but this guy was awfull

you have a decent hand short handed to be begin with... this is a push for user to exert maxim preasure and the BB should call you whatever his two cards are SB chip guy should go away.. your stack is enough to make him think about calling... if he loses he'll be the short stack... if he folds and you win... you'll gain an extra 500 or so... if he calls and loses you'll have more than a decent stack to work with

you have a decent hand short handed to be begin with... this is a push for user to exert maxim preasure and the BB should call you whatever his two cards are SB chip guy should go away.. your stack is enough to make him think about calling... if he loses he'll be the short stack... if he folds and you win... you'll gain an extra 500 or so... if he calls and loses you'll have more than a decent stack to work with
ok so I pushed and the small blind called with king 10 and teh big blind folded his way into the money, does anyone think i shouldve just min raised and gotten away from it if the big blind folded?

You have an M of 3 so your only options are push or fold.Sounds like all of these guys are morons.SB shouldn't be pushing KT after you push.BB should have pushed way before this.Big stack should be pushing pretty much every hand he can open and calling any push with anything at all reasonable.

with BB all in next hand I fold and see what happens.You should always play for first but that doesnt mean risking all your chips when one guy will be forced to be all in on the very next hand.

with BB all in next hand I fold and see what happens.You should always play for first but that doesnt mean risking all your chips when one guy will be forced to be all in on the very next hand.
If you're focused simply on making the money, then I guess that you can fold, but it's really bad. Your hand is above average and you are super short stacked. You really really need to be pushing here. If you fold, the BB is likely going to play any 2 cards. If you fold and the BB gets lucky against the SB, then he doubled up to 900 and you have the same stack.Your best chance of doing anything productive in this sng is to push here. The fact that the SB "wakes up" with KT doesn't matter. That hand is still VERY borderline and it's just bad luck that he has your dominated AND chooses to call.You can't keep folding and hope to find a better situation. The chip leader folded and the BB and SB have no chips. It's pushing time!
If you're focused simply on making the money, then I guess that you can fold, but it's really bad. Your hand is above average and you are super short stacked. You really really need to be pushing here. If you fold, the BB is likely going to play any 2 cards. If you fold and the BB gets lucky against the SB, then he doubled up to 900 and you have the same stack.Your best chance of doing anything productive in this sng is to push here. The fact that the SB "wakes up" with KT doesn't matter. That hand is still VERY borderline and it's just bad luck that he has your dominated AND chooses to call.You can't keep folding and hope to find a better situation. The chip leader folded and the BB and SB have no chips. It's pushing time!
this may be results oriented thinking but with as i mentioned teh guy folding his way into the money is the min raise really not an option? just curious not an expert by any means

limp preflop.your goal is to cash.hopefully SB comes in too and you take out BB.No reason to risk going against SB hereBut your is hand is good enough help get BB out********** ok, now I read rest ******hmmm.push is worst option, particularly due to our read the SB is a donk-idiottrust me.Goal is just to cash, especially when we are so low now.Our best chance to cash is inviting SB in with us. If BB triples up here, wel, he was going to beat us anyway on a push.IF SB has a hand, we don't go broke and BB has 5o left.If we win, we probably win more than a push.Goal on this hand is to maximize the chance BB loses and is next out