Tito Ortiz's Intro Music

yeah Eminem. whatever.coolest walk in music I've ever hear was Stephan Bonner's at the last UFC he fought in. Walked in to Eminence Front by The Who. What an awesome song. I hope Bonner is able to stay in the UFC. It sucks his only legacy so far is losing to Forrest Griffin. He's actually a great fighter.

yeah Eminem. whatever.coolest walk in music I've ever hear was Stephan Bonner's at the last UFC he fought in. Walked in to Eminence Front by The Who. What an awesome song. I hope Bonner is able to stay in the UFC. It sucks his only legacy so far is losing to Forrest Griffin. He's actually a great fighter.
He really isn't, lol. Or else he would be winning, but he doesn't win.
He really isn't, lol. Or else he would be winning, but he doesn't win.
yeah, losing a split decision against a guy who barely lost a split decision against Tito Ortiz. Yeah, he really sucks.
yeah, losing a split decision against a guy who barely lost a split decision against Tito Ortiz. Yeah, he really sucks.
You really expect this guy to actually know what he is talking about when he posts?
Well if he cant beat Griffin, and he can't beat Ortiz, and he can't beat Liddell, and he probably can't beat Babaloo...Who can he beat? And the UFC MMA isn't no where near as deep as Pride's. I'm not saying he sucks, but he hasn't shown too much and if he can't beat UFC's 1,2,3 guys I doubt he wil be much. Just saying.
You really expect this guy to actually know what he is talking about when he posts?
Yes. When it comes to MMA, yes.
Well if he cant beat Griffin, and he can't beat Ortiz, and he can't beat Liddell, and he probably can't beat Babaloo...Who can he beat? And the UFC MMA isn't no where near as deep as Pride's. I'm not saying he sucks, but he hasn't shown too much and if he can't beat UFC's 1,2,3 guys I doubt he wil be much. Just saying.Yes. When it comes to MMA, yes.
Wait... Let me get this right... You're saying because he can't beat 3 of the hands down best fighters in the UFC... that he sucks?Do you know what logic is?
.. and testing positive for steroids.
Wait... Let me get this right... You're saying because he can't beat 3 of the hands down best fighters in the UFC... that he sucks?Do you know what logic is?
OK, maybe that came out wrong...Basically, as far as MMA goes Pride > UFC when it comes to fighters. I prefer to watch UFC but as far as depth and skilled fighters go, Pride wins. Now, if Bonnar cannot successfully compete in the UFC division at a top 3 level, he is going to be slaughtered in Pride. I'm not saying he is a terrible fighter and he sucks, but he is not "good." He can't beat UFC's top 3, and he definitely cannot beat Prides top 5. So he is at the bottom of the barrell really. He doesn't suck, he just isn't ready to be deemed "great."
.. and testing positive for steroids.
weeeellll.... we can't all be angels can weyeah, that was pretty disapointing