Player Point Product Reviews

FTP Duffel Bag - 4,000 FTP's: Fell apart on me as I was going through an airport security checkpoint at Logan this summer. Big mess... socks everywhere... ripped right down the seam on the left side. Security guy laughed at me then tossed me a roll of duct tape. You know what they say.. "if you can't duct it.. f*ck it!" Good if you plan on transporting styrofoam balls though. It could probably hold those bad Larrys.

And you wear those......outside?
It's all that I wear!I usually wear the FCP t shirt under the Jersey with the cap while I check out the FCP message board.Gimme a break. I wear the t shirts every now and then. I wore the jersey in the WSOP. The other jersey that I won in a sit and go at the FCP booth, that Daniel signed, is on a hanger. I don't ask for autographs but I figured, "what the heck. Daniel; can you sign this?"The cap is well made and comfortable so I wear it. It's all good stuff.
No. You win them magically. In a lottery.
Ok buddy, which one is it!Magically, or in a lottery?If it's magically then it isn't much of a lottery, and if it's a lottery, well what the fuck is so magical about a lottery? :club:
Hey Crack, how did you get that avatar?
You beat me to it... As soon as I read this thread that was the first thing I thought of.I got an FCP hat. It's pretty sweet I guess.
I have about 9600 pts on PP that will expire Nov 1st because I used up the last few dollars I had on that site. What would be worth getting for that?
they have nice sets of beer glasses, beer tankards, tumblers, and shot glasses, go for not too many points either