Calling Fcp Toronto

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for the tourney. Jansen make sure to come.
Jansen's in...wife finally signed the permission slip.Wow, that's 5 FCPers...I think there's a prop bet somewhere there.
You suck Ira for not showing up.Thanks for Fred for hosting, I'll be back (even if its' just for the fruitos + Wings), and thank Nelson again for me.
lemme clarify something i attempted to come...but because i was stoned fof my *** i wound up in scarlem
PM J2K for the password to Charlotte Room :D Of course, if you're going to hi-jack the thread you should at least offer my Thursday night game as an option...sheesh :club:
MAYBE. :D when i figure out dates i'll be sure to let you know. teddy is undoubtedly waiting with bated breath for those dates.
Jansen's in...wife finally signed the permission slip.Wow, that's 5 FCPers...I think there's a prop bet somewhere there.
Let's clarify something, no permission slip needed. There were no issues for Sat other than the fact that I normally don't play on saturday nites. However, since the wife just came back from San Fran for a little R & R, I can do no wrong. >Checky, pm me once you know when you will be back in the Tdot so I can set up a Charlotte Room event.
lemme clarify something i attempted to come...but because i was stoned fof my *** i wound up in scarlem
That's funny...your original excuse was that you were on a date that was going well.*sniff*sniff* I smell BULLSH!T!!
Hey there everyone,I'd be interested in coming out to these games on occassion. Flueng, can you PM me the details please?Thanks,Sim
Why do all the white guys keep spelling my name wrong?Anyhoo...Matt, you should get the PM any moment.
MAYBE. :club: when i figure out dates i'll be sure to let you know. teddy is undoubtedly waiting with bated breath for those dates.
Yea so you can get a baseball bat to the FACE
Yea so you can get a baseball bat to the FACE
can you lift a baseball bat, little one? wiffle ball bats don't hurt, just fyi. :club: and jansen, i will let you know. that would be, like, cool.
That's funny...your original excuse was that you were on a date that was going well.*sniff*sniff* I smell BULLSH!T!!Why do all the white guys keep spelling my name wrong?Anyhoo...Matt, you should get the PM any moment.
date was going well until we stopped off at my buddies house cause she's like i want some weed...my buddy happens to sell...i'm like XXX we're coming over. After that i was stoned, she did something stupid, i laughed she got mad i went home completely unsatisfied, tried to find the game got lost, went to scarb. so sniff snifff bite me :club: <3
can you lift a baseball bat, little one? wiffle ball bats don't hurt, just fyi. :D
LOL...Teddy, you got PWNED!!
date was going well until we stopped off at my buddies house cause she's like i want some weed...my buddy happens to sell...i'm like XXX we're coming over. After that i was stoned, she did something stupid, i laughed she got mad i went home completely unsatisfied, tried to find the game got lost, went to scarb. so sniff snifff bite me :club: <3
that sux dude...I thought you were tapping dat shiot! guess the poker gods were after you since you ditched the game after promising to come. that's why you must never upset the mighty poker gods.
LOL...Teddy, you got PWNED!!that sux dude...I thought you were tapping dat shiot! guess the poker gods were after you since you ditched the game after promising to come. that's why you must never upset the mighty poker gods.
actually that week and the week after were awful varience for me, so i'm guyessing the poker gods were like, hey man it's ok just chill you don't want to go to that game this week.
actually that week and the week after were awful varience for me, so i'm guyessing the poker gods were like, hey man it's ok just chill you don't want to go to that game this week.
Be sure to let me know when the poker gods say otherwise. I'd love to have a fun personality at the game...none of that TB17 crap! (sw) :club:
I'd love to have a fun personality at the game...none of that TB17 crap! (sw) :club:
It's ok to admit you are scared of me. :D
It's ok to admit you are scared of me. :D
I'm scared alright...scared of staking ur a$s in another tournament.C'mon, that was too easy. :club:
I'm scared alright...scared of staking ur a$s in another tournament.C'mon, that was too easy. :club:
It's your only chance at winning one of your own tourneys since you can't win them yourself.WEEEEEEEEEEE :D
It's your only chance at winning one of your own tourneys since you can't win them yourself.WEEEEEEEEEEE :club:
k...I walked into that one myself. What can I say? I'm the greatest host ever!
Burn... ouch!Stake me - everyone chip in $20 and I'll let it ride on black 3 or 4 times when I'm in Vegas - we'll be rich!
You can't say "burn" after the burnee already recognizes he's been burnt.BTW...there's a poker game tomorrow amongst all this trash.

ok kids--i'm going to be back in the hammer sometime in the evening of the 26th for somewhere between 2 days and a week. make me a party, i'll buy the booze. teddy's not invited unless he discovers the wonders of deodorant.

You can't say "burn" after the burnee already recognizes he's been burnt.BTW...there's a poker game tomorrow amongst all this trash.
Burn!Sure I can - console yourself with the thought that maybe I'm just agreeing with you :DOn a serious note - FWIW, I heartely endorse the Thursday night poker game.
ok kids--i'm going to be back in the hammer sometime in the evening of the 26th for somewhere between 2 days and a week. make me a party, i'll buy the booze. teddy's not invited unless he discovers the wonders of deodorant.
am i invited :club:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLThe only thing that stinks when we chill is your garbage poker skills.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLThe only thing that stinks when we chill is your garbage poker skills.
that was weak...very weak...atleast pull out your karate chop action