Where's the format? It sounds like it's not tournament, but I can't find it anywhere.
it was said somewhere that it will be cash game where each team gets a "bankroll", plays 2 tables a week and has to buy in for at least 100,000. Team with most money at end of season wins.

there was a thread in general where the poster was playing at a table with men the master, paul darden and someone else. They said something about each team needs to play 100k a week, but im not sure what else.

That team is bad. Really, really bad. Not the worst team but it is bottom three for sure. The highlight is Patrik but it really does end there.
This is why I like DN. BOOM. No dancing around how he feels, just lay it out. And I agree, I think the Reese/Eli team is weak. Reese is the best, but he cant do it all by himself.

I got a chance to see Gabe Thaler play a 20/40 NL cash game at the Bike, and he doesn't disappoint when it comes to all of these compliments. He played very well, and the commentators on Live at the Bike had nothing but positive things to say not only about his cash game abilities but his persona as well.

DN: I'm a little disappointed that Allen Cunningham is not playing in the PPL. What is the reason for that? Are you and AC still close or not? IMHO, AC is clearly one of the top ten professional poker players and his presence would have added quite a bit to the PPL.

DN: I'm a little disappointed that Allen Cunningham is not playing in the PPL. What is the reason for that? Are you and AC still close or not? IMHO, AC is clearly one of the top ten professional poker players and his presence would have added quite a bit to the PPL.
this is explained by DN himself in the other thread. AC opted out because he didnt feel he could fully commit.
I got a chance to see Gabe Thaler play a 20/40 NL cash game at the Bike, and he doesn't disappoint when it comes to all of these compliments. He played very well, and the commentators on Live at the Bike had nothing but positive things to say not only about his cash game abilities but his persona as well.
I sat two seats to the left of Gabe at the WPT Legends Main Event. Although he didn't do well, he definitely seemed like one of the most liked players at the event. It seemed everyone came and said hi to him. He also played very solid, I actually didn't play a single hand against him, but I didn't see him make any mistakes.At my table was also Layne Flack, Robert Mizrachi and the guy on Full Tilt that goes by the name Krisqueen(?). Anyway, my impression was that Mizrachi played the best that day with a close second to Layne Flack.