What Song Is Stuck In Your Head Right Now?

"Prayed like a martyr dusk til dawn. Begged like a hooker all night long. Jacked up the devil with my song, And got what I wanted all along. But I would, if I could, I would...wish it away. Wish it away. Wish it all away. Wanna wish it all away......Shine on forever..."

when you were yooooooooooooooungwhen you were yooooooohunnnnnngand sometimes you close your eyes and see the place you used to livewhen you were youngthey say the devils water it aint so sweet you don't have to drink right but you can dip your feet every once in a while

I dont want to workI want to bang on the drum all dayI dont want to playI just want to bang on the drum all dayEver since I was a tiny boyI dont want no candyI dont need no toyI took a stick and an old coffee canI bang on that thing til I gotBlisters on my hand becauseWhen I get older they think Im a foolThe teacher told me I should stay after schoolShe caught me pounding on the desk with my handsBut my licks was so hotI made the teacher wanna danceAnd thats whyListen to thisEvery day when I get home from workI feel so frustratedThe boss is a jerkAnd I get my sticks and go out to the shedAnd I pound on that drum like it was the bosss headBecauseI can bang that drumHey, you wanna take a bang at it?I can do this all dayThe bolded portion is easily my favorite.Wang

Feliz NavidadFeliz NavidadFeliz NavidadProspero año y FelicidadI want to wish you a Merry ChristmasI want to wish you a Merry ChristmasI want to wish you a Merry ChristmasFrom the bottom of my heart

poker is funfor ev'ry oneexcept my opponetsthey shoulda practiced avoidencethat song is destined for #1 on the charts

Did you hear the new cover version of "High and Dry"? My God is it awful.If you havent heard it yet,its a piano driven ballad.... :club:
If you're talking about the Jamie Cullum version, that's not new, it's been around for a few years.

we can dance if we want to we can leave your friends behingcuz if your friends dont danceand if they dont dance then there no friends of mine(classic)jus a smalltown girllivin in a lonely world she took the midnight traingoin anywherejus a city boy born and raised in south detroit he took the midnight train goin anywhere(journy friggin rox)its the eye of the tiger its the thrill of the fight(thats all i know of that)all friggin classics and goodies

I think that was his name. It's got a video now,and its being shown on VH1.Whatever the case,it sucks.
Thom Yorke absolutely hates High & Dry. In an interview with Pitchfork, he said this:"It's not bad, you know. It's not bad...it's very bad."Interview linkJust thought that was interesting.I don't mind the Jamie Cullum version. Just a different take on it. I don't think it's terrible.
we can dance if we want to we can leave your friends behingcuz if your friends dont danceand if they dont dance then there no friends of mine(classic)
You know, that dance wasn't as safe as they advertised...
"Prayed like a martyr dusk til dawn. Begged like a hooker all night long. Jacked up the devil with my song, And got what I wanted all along. But I would, if I could, I would...wish it away. Wish it away. Wish it all away. Wanna wish it all away......Shine on forever..."
best song on 10k days, and maybe my favorite tool song of all.personally i have "overture 1928" by dream theater stuck in my head, but i want it to go away, cause its so cheesy. so i'm listening to vicarious right now. jambi is next!

Bear Down, Chicago Bears. Make every play clear the way to victory! Bear Down, Chicago Bears. Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation, With your T formation.Bear Down, Chicago Bears. And let them know why you're wearing the crown.You're the pride and joy, of Illinois.Chicago Bears, Bear Down!4 Tds + 4 Field Goals, plus once at the end = lots of repetition for the song, hence it's stuck in my head.

Nikki N- I love Leather. One of my faves by Tori. ( Yes,im a man)IVpro-I hate when musicians rip on their great songs. It's so trite. If he wants to find Radiohead songs to get miffed about, he might want to take another listen to Amnesiac. Nixed-That is a sweet,sweet, song.GO BEARS!!!!