you have to realise that poker is relatively new in europe. and look at the talent that surges out in such a short period of time. you guys across the pond sort of a head start.anyway, pokers a very individual game. and theres such a varied amount of people playing from each country that its hard to draw a conclusion as to which nationality is best.plus the english are clearly the best.

you have to realise that poker is relatively new in europe. and look at the talent that surges out in such a short period of time. you guys across the pond sort of a head start.anyway, pokers a very individual game. and theres such a varied amount of people playing from each country that its hard to draw a conclusion as to which nationality is best.plus the english are clearly the best.
I laughed

Canada and Sweden are the best because both have lots of liberals in them, and liberals like to carefully weigh different considerations and generally approach issues in an intellectual way. You know, be smart. Smart is good for poker....but if that were true, then the Dutch should be poker gods. And come to think of it, my super smart Canadian friend who was born in Sweden isn't all that great at poker.Ok, the last country to win the olympic men's gold medal in hockey was Sweden. The country before that, Canada. Thus, hockey skill = poker pwnage.

yeah americans are the best but it is there game, soo thats kinda like wondering why european cricket players are better then american cricket players.it is interesting that the swedes excel at the game though, and they clearly do.also, anyone wanna fill me in on pwnage, pwned etc, i've been on these boards for like 3-4 years and dont know what it is.

yeah americans are the best but it is there game, soo thats kinda like wondering why european cricket players are better then american cricket players.it is interesting that the swedes excel at the game though, and they clearly do.also, anyone wanna fill me in on pwnage, pwned etc, i've been on these boards for like 3-4 years and dont know what it is.
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but this site was only created in 2003 and this message board has only existed since late 2004ish. looks like u were lurking around here b4 daniel was.
Ok, the last country to win the olympic men's gold medal in hockey was Sweden. The country before that, Canada. Thus, hockey skill = poker pwnage.
QFT