Big M's Roster For 2006-07

Here's my roster for this season in the AHL. I would have to be the early favourite to repeat as champion.I'll be bringing Matt Carle and Ryan Whitney up from my farm.Good luck playing for second everybody.THE BIG M'S PLAYER NHL YRS SAL 07-08 08-09 09-10 10-11 ACT DEF ADRIAN AUCOIN CHI 3 $2.75 $2.75 $2.75 $2.75 --- FRANCOIS BEAUCHEMIN ANA fa $0.50 --- --- --- --- MARC-ANDRE BERGERON EDM 4 $1.50 $1.75 $2.00 $2.25 $2.50 JAY BOUWMEESTER FLA 3 $0.75 $0.75 $0.75 $0.75 --- JAMIE HEWARD WSH fa $0.25 --- --- --- --- JOHN-MICHAEL LILES COL 4 $1.25 $1.50 $1.75 $2.00 $2.25 ANDREI MARKOV MTL 2 $2.50 $2.50 $2.50 --- --- DENNIS SEIDENBERG PHX fa $0.25 --- --- --- --- LUBOMIR VISNOVSKY LA fa $0.50 --- --- --- --- ACT FOR PAVOL DEMITRA MIN 3 $4.00 $4.50 $5.00 $5.50 --- CHRIS DRURY BUF 4 $2.50 $2.50 $2.50 $2.50 $2.50 MARION GABORIK MIN 1 $1.25 $1.25 --- --- --- SCOTT GOMEZ NJ 4 $3.00 $3.00 $3.00 $3.00 $3.00 SCOTT HARTNELL NSH fa $0.50 --- --- --- --- NATHAN HORTON FLA 4 $3.75 $3.75 $3.75 $3.75 $3.75 RYAN KESLER VAN fa $0.50 --- --- --- --- VINCENT LECAVALIER TAM 4 $2.50 $2.50 $2.50 $2.50 $2.50 JEFF ONEILL TOR fa $1.00 --- --- --- --- ALEXANDER OVECHKIN WSH 4 $5.00 $6.00 $7.25 $8.75 $10.25 JEFF PLATT CBJ fa $0.25 --- --- --- --- TEEMU SELANNE ANA fa $12.75 --- --- --- --- JASON SPEZZA OTT 3 $3.50 $4.00 $4.50 $5.00 --- HENRIK ZETTERBERG DET 3 $0.50 $0.50 $0.50 $0.50 --- ACT GOAL GOALIES-B DALLAS DAL fa $4.25 --- --- --- --- GOALIES-B MINNESOTA MIN fa $4.00 --- --- --- --- NO GOALIES fa --- --- --- --- --- GOALIES-A OTTAWA OTT 1 $5.50 $6.75 --- --- --- FARM DEF MATHIEU CARLE MTL ml $0.50 --- --- --- --- MATT CARLE SJ ml $0.25 --- --- --- --- CARLO COLAIACOVO TOR ml $0.50 --- --- --- --- MIKE GREEN WSH ml $0.25 --- --- --- --- KIRO KOLTSOV VAN ml $0.50 --- --- --- --- RYAN WHITNEY PIT ml $1.50 --- --- --- --- FARM FOR DANIEL BERTRAM CHI ml $3.00 --- --- --- --- ALEX BOURRET ATL ml $0.50 --- --- --- --- MATT DUCHENE JR. ml $3.00 --- --- --- --- ANGELO ESPIZITO JR ml $3.00 --- --- --- --- CLAUDE GIROUX PHI ml $1.50 --- --- --- --- MARTIN HANZEL PHX ml $1.50 --- --- --- --- JOSH HENNASSY OTT ml $0.25 --- --- --- --- ANDY HILBERT NYI ml $1.50 --- --- --- --- VOJKECH POLAK DAL ml $0.25 --- --- --- --- DEVIN SETOGUCHI SJ ml $1.00 --- --- --- --- JEFF TAMBELLINI NYI ml $1.50 --- --- --- --- JONATHAN TOEWS JR ml $3.00 --- --- --- --- ALEXNADER VASNOV JR. ml $3.00 --- --- --- --- PETER VRANA NJ ml $1.00 --- --- --- --- RES FOR PETR TENKRAT BOS fa $0.50 --- --- --- ---

It will take me years to make up for the incompetence of some previous owners in allowing Bob to put this team together.Bob: You take Matt Carle in the 5th round for me and I'll give you $0.25.Incompetent Owner #1: Okay, that's sounds like a sweet deal. Carle is yours.-----------------------------------------Bob: I'll give you $0.25 if you pick John-Michael Liles for me in the 5th.Incompetent Owner #2: Sure, no problem. Sounds like a serial killer anyway.

Scott Gomez wont have a great season and Jeff O'Neill is washed up..IMHOotherwise a stellar line-up, esp. forwards...
O'Neill i agree with but why do you think Gomez wont have a great season? He'll have Elias back for a whole season, which should add 20 assists to last years totals and he's a UFA at the end of the season, so he'll be looking for a big year to secure a big contract. i see him doing at least as well as last year, perhaps with a goal scoring drop off but a rise in assists.
O'Neill i agree with but why do you think Gomez wont have a great season? He'll have Elias back for a whole season, which should add 20 assists to last years totals and he's a UFA at the end of the season, so he'll be looking for a big year to secure a big contract. i see him doing at least as well as last year, perhaps with a goal scoring drop off but a rise in assists.
thats a good assessment of the possible situation, i dont think Elias will stay healthy all year. Again, IMO, I dont think NJ has direction, most players have won their cup, and are now just looking for $$$, esp. with the veterans they have...

Acting under secret orders from an unnamed new owner in the league with a GOTHIC bankroll, and another unnamed owner from Vegas who is known in the Leaf dressing room as 'Poodle', I did my very best to sabotage the Big 'M's roster by plying their offensive and defensive stars with alchohol. Sadly, it doesn't appear to have been successful. And you two guys owe me $2,457.32 for alcohol... I have photo evidence.....

Acting under secret orders from an unnamed new owner in the league with a GOTHIC bankroll, and another unnamed owner from Vegas who is known in the Leaf dressing room as 'Poodle', I did my very best to sabotage the Big 'M's roster by plying their offensive and defensive stars with alchohol. Sadly, it doesn't appear to have been successful. And you two guys owe me $2,457.32 for alcohol... I have photo evidence.....
speaking of, i've heard from two independent sources that women received herpes after having sex with Jason Spezza. What is your opinion on this?Not that it really matters, but us Leafs fans are getting desparate.
Ovechkin and ???The blonde on the left is cute as hell...I should have worked on my slapshot more as a kid.
Andrei Markov. And I'll sell you her number for half the bar tab..... :club:
speaking of, i've heard from two independent sources that women received herpes after having sex with Jason Spezza. What is your opinion on this?Not that it really matters, but us Leafs fans are getting desparate.
Never heard anything like it, but my opinion would be:Jason Spezza w/ herpes= 40 goalsJason Spezza w/o herpes=40 goals
+1
It will take me years to make up for the incompetence of some previous owners in allowing Bob to put this team together.Bob: You take Matt Carle in the 5th round for me and I'll give you $0.25.Incompetent Owner #1: Okay, that's sounds like a sweet deal. Carle is yours.-----------------------------------------Bob: I'll give you $0.25 if you pick John-Michael Liles for me in the 5th.Incompetent Owner #2: Sure, no problem. Sounds like a serial killer anyway.
Is it my fault that when I drafted them nobody else in the pool thought that they were worth anything ?When I drafted Zetterberg in the 5th round it was with my own pick.
Is it my fault that when I drafted them nobody else in the pool thought that they were worth anything ?When I drafted Zetterberg in the 5th round it was with my own pick.
Nope, not your fault. It's Ser...I mean Incompetent Owners #1 and #2's fault.
  • 4 years later...
Some quality posting in this thread.