A Tribute To Partypoker

Bye, Bye Mr. Party Guy. (to the tune of American Pie by Don McLean)A long, long time ago...I can still rememberHow that pocket pair used to make me smile.And I knew if I could take a chanceI'd flop a set and make those donkeys danceAnd, maybe, I'd be happy for a while.But September made me shiverWith a new law Frist would deliver.Bad news on the doorstep;No more PartyPoker tourney steps.I can’t remember if I criedWhen I read the Monster lied.The government said "open wide!"The day the Party died.So bye-bye, mr. Party guy.No more flushies for the donkeysCause the fish pond is dryAnd them good old times of playin' blackjack while high Singin’, "this’ll be the day I quit, right?""this’ll be the day that I quit, right?"The day.....the Party died.

i remember when i first started playing party like 4 years ago, i would ALWAYS go all in with JJ and QQ because i didnt like playing them after the flop. didnt matter what happened in front of me, i'd open push, come over the top...man how far i've come. i remember i used to call all ins with Q5 :club: because i thought soooooted was dominant. it's funny that even the best of us once made plays like these in the beginning.

i remember when i first started playing party like 4 years ago, i would ALWAYS go all in with JJ and QQ because i didnt like playing them after the flop. didnt matter what happened in front of me, i'd open push, come over the top...man how far i've come. i remember i used to call all ins with Q5 :club: because i thought soooooted was dominant. it's funny that even the best of us once made plays like these in the beginning.
Hey me 2!! :D good ol' days...