Thanks for adding the video of congress ... banning online gaming.I take it the embedding method doesn't work on this board?<object width="310" height="250"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="310" height="250"></embed></object>I did something on "Please Don't Shoot The Bull" so that I could embed videos.
I'm voting for this bill, even though it's TOTALLY WRONG'Been there, done that, it ain't "spiritual" ... big3.gifAs.gifAh.gif
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balloon guy, I'll tone it down a notch, but Bush said first it was for WMD's, then it was to take out a powerful leader, then it was to free the people? :club: We should of stayed in Afghanistan.
The reasons we went in Iraq were many. WMDs were one of them. Probably the most relevant one, and we never found enough to make a case afterwards.But do you think Bush knew there were no WMDs and said that there were just so he could invade? That would mean he had the democrat's support since they mostly voted for the war, and most of the intelligance collection agencies in the world, since they signed off as well. Even the UN would have been a player, staging those phony weapons inspectors for 4 years previous to look for weapons that weren't there.Or is it possible that he believed, like everyone else, that there were WMDs and did a pro-active thing and decided to take them out of the hands of a rich dictator that financially supported terrorist. 9-11 caused him and many others ( me too) to believe that the ony way to deal with torrorist is to be pro-active and hunt them and kill them. Police work to catch the guys that kill our civilians isn't enough anymore.Now that he's in Iraq, he is staying the course, because to pull out early is to create a worse haven for terrorist than ever before. Like it or not, the next president, Democrat or Republican will do the same thing. There is no other option.Now is that really enough to call him a liar, and try to say he is evil and stupid and crazy etc.Not in my book, which is why I will not let people try to get away with shallow thinking and sound bite politics.and we still are in Afghanistan
Let me spell it out for you: I think this quote was merely plucked off of some right-wing message board and parroted by countless knuckleheads like you that don't check any facts and when asked to provide a source for their claims, simply call the questioner an idiot.
I have petitioned the Queen for the archives of the English continent during the 1940's and 50's in order to make sure that the quote is accurate. Your need for truth is obviously great and I hope Her Majesty will grant my wish. We will have a team of document forgery testers so that we don't accidently use a known forgery, like your side did. CBSI hope you are equally dillegent when you re-read your post where you find that you are the name caller most times. Which would make you the mindless knucklehead. But...we all already knew this.
Let me spell it out for you: I think this quote was merely plucked off of some right-wing message board and parroted by countless knuckleheads like you that don't check any facts and when asked to provide a source for their claims, simply call the questioner an idiot.
Let me spell it out for you as well,I.D.I.O.T.
Well I finally got the chance to view the Video and read the responses, here we go:I used to like Olberman in the mid 90's when he was Co-Anchor with Dan Patrick and the En Fuegos ensued and I had no idea what his political affiliation was.He is a very eloquent speaker and I watched the Video with an Open mind as DN has asked me to view it. I agree with him that the fact the site still looks the way it does is a travesty, but my agreement stops there. If you watch this video blindly and just listen without knowledge of such things as Ballon Guy pointed out then I can see how it would be very easy to agree with Olb.The fact that he Blames bush for not getting a Memorial up pronto is just amusing to me. Private Property, Private Ownership of the buildings on the property, numerous Local, County, State Agencies that need to approve. EPA, FBI, and other federal agencies that were investigating and cleaning up.So what Olberman is insinuating is that the Democratic party, had they had control of the Presidency they would have siezed the land from the owner and imediatley constructed a 16 acre memorial with lights and bells and whistles and that would show the Terrorist they didn't win. Look that day 5 years and 26 days ago they did win, they accomplishged our goal. Then we destroyed afghanistan, that to me is much more important than whether we have some fancy memorial. Thats how we roll, blow up a building, we will blow up your country. It says don't F*** with us. A memorial does not.....So Olberman should have done maybe 5 minutes of research before he decided to lambaste our governement, it took me about that long to look up this info and write this post. I am assuming Balloon Guy spent upwards of half an hour on his. And we are just commenting to a bunch of fellow degenerate gamblers, not the entire nation!
I agree with most of this. On 9/11/06, I just happened to be flipping channels and saw the last part of Olberman's rant. It was the first time I'd ever seen his show. I was shocked. Is this what we've degenerated to? And I spent the better part of my early years watching all the political shows. Dissent and argument is perfectly acceptable. But this is the level of rancor that is going to stimulate an assassination. We all need to grow up and understand that the presidency is difficult, and just because we disagree, we don't have license to personally challenge the intelligence and authority to act that we as a nation have given to our leadership.
  • 2 weeks later...
By the way Mystic...try this link and you can know the actual name of the memorial you used to prove me wrong.http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/cic_text/misc/gettysburg/g.htmGoogle is only as good as you make it, when you take the first and only link when you goggle: Gettysburg Memorial, you get the site you pulled your info from, BUT that's the only link to the 'Gettysburg Memorial' that you assumed was this statue. Oops. I guess you lie and therefore anyone that believe in you is a retard? :club:
First off, my name isn't Mystic, it is MystiqueChik. But what I really wanted to say is ok, no problem I can admit when I am wrong about something, which is something it seems people like you and Bush can't seem to do no matter how many times you are proven wrong. Though I didn't take the first "goggle" I came to like you stated, there were quite a few that said the same thing. Bush did claim there were wmd's when there weren't just to go to war, and now he and his administration claim that they never even said that, so that is proof right there that he knew there weren't any. And 9/11 had nothing to do with Saddam Hussein like he claimed either, I admit it is better that he is in prison than not, but he had nothing to do with 9/11 or Osama-oh and here's another one for you to get on your highhorse, better and smarter than everybody who doesn't love Bush soapbox, where the hell is Osama? This war was started to find him and the terrorists involved but yet, this 6"5, 165 lb man who needs dialysis every month has pretty much vanished for the last 4 years or so????It is really hard to stand behind someone because he is the president of this ONCE great country when he lies to us over and over again, doesn't admit when he has been wrong, and feeds us story after story of bullshit. Oh, and how about that bill he just signed? As UN-American as Inari Zushi I'd say. (form of sushi that stuffs the vinegared rice into teriyaki-seasoned pouches of deep fried tofu.)
Hey Balloon Guy, do you work for the RNC?
Not directly, I did work on the balloon drop for the RNC in San Diego in '96, I was in charge of red.But then I worked on the DNC's convention in 2000 in LA, in charge of white.So I guess you can say I have more recently been in the employe of the DNC then the RNC
First off, my name isn't Mystic, it is MystiqueChik. But what I really wanted to say is ok, no problem I can admit when I am wrong about something, which is something it seems people like you and Bush can't seem to do no matter how many times you are proven wrong. When we are wrong we will admit it, so far we have a 100% record for being right so we have not gotten a chance to try this apology thing out yet. Though I didn't take the first "goggle" I came to like you stated, It was the first thing that came up when I googled it. there were quite a few that said the same thing. No they didn't, here's another chance for you to admit you're wrong Bush did claim there were wmd's when there weren't just to go to war, Prove it and now he and his administration claim that they never even said that, Prove it so that is proof right there that he knew there weren't any. No that is fantasy thinking from the DNC talking points sheet that is completely silly And 9/11 had nothing to do with Saddam Hussein like he claimed either, Prove Bush said this I admit it is better that he is in prison than not, but he had nothing to do with 9/11 or Osama-oh and here's another one for you to get on your highhorse, better and smarter than everybody who doesn't love Bush soapbox, where the hell is Osama? Maybe Pakistan, a country with nukes and a secular government that we would rather have in power than invade to get one man and risk losing nuclear weapons to an islamic state This war was started to find him and the terrorists involved but yet, this 6"5, 165 lb man who needs dialysis every month has pretty much vanished for the last 4 years or so???? Where's Jimmy Hoffa?It is really hard to stand behind someone because he is the president of this ONCE You're true colors are showing great country when he lies to us over and over again, doesn't admit when he has been wrong, and feeds us story after story of bullshit. Please tell us one 'story' that Bush told us that was a lie, WMDs are not flying, you guys are going to need a new flag to hang yourselves withOh, and how about that bill he just signed? As UN-American as Inari Zushi I'd say. (form of sushi that stuffs the vinegared rice into teriyaki-seasoned pouches of deep fried tofu.) Thank you for explaining this, I was stuck otherwise
MysticChick, when you are no longer a poly-sci major in a liberal college you may find out that your professors are idiots and just because they give you an A for quoting MoveOn.org, that doesn't make it true.Okay now that I've had the last word we can just drop this whole Bush hating discussion until DN quotes another hack. Agreed?
MysticChick, when you are no longer a poly-sci major in a liberal college you may find out that your professors are idiots and just because they give you an A for quoting MoveOn.org, that doesn't make it true.Okay now that I've had the last word we can just drop this whole Bush hating discussion until DN quotes another hack. Agreed?
Okay, once again, it is MystiqueChik. Here are a few ways to see some of his lies...http://www.prospect.org/print/V14/5/bennett-d.htmlhttp://www.nationalreview.com/york/york060303.asphttp://www.bushwatch.com/bushlies.htmhttp://www.bushlies.net/http://thinkprogress.org/2006/09/25/bush-hornets-nest/http://bobgeiger.blogspot.com/2005/10/bush...-readiness.htmlhttp://www.asiamedia.ucla.edu/article-us.asp?parentid=54249http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/28/...in2047607.shtmlAnd BTW, I am not a poly-sci major, but thanks for noticing I am smart enough to be going to college right now, how nice of you!! Oh, yeah, who cares about Jimmy Hoffa and where did I quote MoveOn.org?

I thought we agreed to drop this and I would get the last word.I do love how most of your links are so silly though. Kind of sad really that you took the time to find these, I hope you don't read them often, it will rot your brain.And I hope you didn't get the impression that I feel going to college equates to being smart. Some the dumbest people I know are college graduates.

I thought we agreed to drop this and I would get the last word.I do love how most of your links are so silly though. Kind of sad really that you took the time to find these, I hope you don't read them often, it will rot your brain.And I hope you didn't get the impression that I feel going to college equates to being smart. Some the dumbest people I know are college graduates.
Just why are my links silly? Simply because you think they are made up? And you haven't answered my question about where I quoted MoveOn.org or why any of us would care where Jimmy Hoffa is? So how many dumb people do you interact with anyway? And, do they know you think they are dumb?
Nope
This is very important.I make sure to never tell any of the stupid people I know that they are stupid. You never know when you will need to take advantage of the fact that they are indeed stupid.That is your tip for the day.Next tip...how to play small pairs in the blinds.