New To Online Poker

hey im kinda new to online poker but i wanna put some money into it but i dont know how i tried neteller but they hate me and it said that i cant use my bank ofr online gaming or something like that and i tried someother things. is there any sure fire way that i could easily get money on there?????thanks

hey im kinda new to online poker but i wanna put some money into it but i dont know how i tried neteller but they hate me and it said that i cant use my bank ofr online gaming or something like that and i tried someother things. is there any sure fire way that i could easily get money on there?????thanks
Send it to my address and I'll put it onto your account123 Fake StreetGlocksville, Az66666
Not easy, but safe:Open new bank account, one with no fees.connect Neteller to it to deposit and withdraw without having your living money accessableTakes 4-5 days to get started, but you can protect yourself a littleGood Luck
Not easy, but safe:Open new bank account, one with no fees.connect Neteller to it to deposit and withdraw without having your living money accessableTakes 4-5 days to get started, but you can protect yourself a littleGood Luck
lol i think hes going for easy though

From what I have heard its better than neteller, my neighbor uses it and does some big money transactions on it. Oh yeah it uses the same principles as neteller, but supposbly is more secure, do a search on neteller accounts that have been hacked on here, you'll find quite a few unfortunately.

dont deposit any money online cuz as soon as bush signs the bill it will be illegal and you will have to take your money off. Waste of time so dont do it.
i weep for our nation's future
QFMFT.F*ck Frist.
QFMFTx2 +1
Don't worry, you won't be able to play anyway. Have a nice day.