Registration For Protege Seat9

I know most of you BALLERS never visit FCP.net ( Time is money I know) but registration is open for the tourney that begains tomarrow at 10am ET first 2000 people get in gl all.

Log on to FCP.NET there are 1930 seats left for the protege freeoll dont miss your free chance to qualify to be daniels protege.

Log on to FCP.NET there are 1930 seats left for the protege freeoll dont miss your free chance to qualify to be daniels protege.
You seriuosly went from $1000 tournaments to free money?

The Protege Seat 9 Free Play Qualifier at FullContactPoker.Net should have been scheduled to start at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday Oct 1st but will instead start at 10:00 AM ET due to an error that can't be changed at this point.Since the time in the game lobby is listed as 10:00 AM ET and players have registered we won't change it to 2:00 PM ET for that reason and also because I don't think we can get it changed at this late date.To make it up to players one of the wild card spots in for the Seat 9 Final Qualifier will be filled by the winner of another open Freeroll at FullContactPoker.Net on Monday, November 6th 9:00 pm ET.I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience that this causes anybody.