Is It Gay To Go Down On Yourself?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the golf course with a bunch of hilarious older guys last week and we were takin leaks over by one of the teeboxes in the woods (no this isn't going where you think it is) and this conversation came out of nowhere....Guy 1: "hey you guys think its gay to suck your own ****?"Guy 2: "nah... I tried it before...when you finish it tastes like boogers"Me: :::gagging in disgust while hysterically laughing and almost peeing on myself in the process:::Guy 3: (hadn't said a word in an hour...real silent Bob type) "nah its only gay if you grab your own ears while you're doing it"Everyone: hysterical laughterhad to be there

When I was 15 I was sitting in Bio class, and the teacher explained that semen is primarily made up of sugar. One girl, confused, raised her hand and ask, "if that's true, why does it taste so salty?" I laughed for hours.
....and while you were laughing... i was passing her a note with instructions to meet me in the lower east wing stairwell halfway through next class period
When I was 15 I was sitting in Bio class, and the teacher explained that semen is primarily made up of sugar. One girl, confused, raised her hand and ask, "if that's true, why does it taste so salty?" I laughed for hours.
hahahahaahaha
....and while you were laughing... i was passing her a note with instructions to meet me in the lower east wing stairwell halfway through next class periodShe never did though, she passed me a note that said "I only fuck Asian wannabe rappers"
FYP
You expect too much out of women, Dutch...Guinevere, Dagny Taggart and Natalie Portman don't exsist.. they are just myths.
Dangy Taggart is a cunt. I'd eat a bullet before dating her, no matter how right she is.(Dagny = Rand, Rand = Dagny.)My issues are half comically exaggerated, half beyond advice regular people can give.
that is amazing.