Professional Poker League

Daniel said that some people chose not to participate, except for Philly, who demanded way too much... allegedly.And not to go to off-topic, but I'm getting, mad would be the wrong word, but a little tired of all the people always bringing up Greg Raymer. Yes he won the World Series in '04, but he has only two other final tables in any WSOP or WPT or PPT etc. events. I know he repated well in '05, but his overall statistics are not head and shoulders above Moneymaker. Hachem has done well, on the other hand, and has five final tables and his run this year to make it as far as he did in this big of a field was very good.Rant over. :club:

Daniel said that some people chose not to participate, except for Philly, who demanded way too much... allegedly.And not to go to off-topic, but I'm getting, mad would be the wrong word, but a little tired of all the people always bringing up Greg Raymer. Yes he won the World Series in '04, but he has only two other final tables in any WSOP or WPT or PPT etc. events. I know he repated well in '05, but his overall statistics are not head and shoulders above Moneymaker. Hachem has done well, on the other hand, and has five final tables and his run this year to make it as far as he did in this big of a field was very good.Rant over. :club:
Raymer hasnt played in many WPT events since his WSOP win since he won't sign their release. Have you heard of his involvement in a lawsuit against the WPT? rather big news.i don't believe he plays a big schedule of events at the WSOP either, i could be wrong on that though.
Raymer hasnt played in many WPT events since his WSOP win since he won't sign their release. Have you heard of his involvement in a lawsuit against the WPT? rather big news.i don't believe he plays a big schedule of events at the WSOP either, i could be wrong on that though.
Hashem had a good chance of being in the PPL.
i doubt it because nl holdem is the 'most exciting'
No, IMHO, it's because NLHE is the easiest to comprehend on a basic level.Can you imagine a neophyte watching Omaha HI-LO and understanding the odds enough for it to make any sense at all?
No, IMHO, it's because NLHE is the easiest to comprehend on a basic level.Can you imagine a neophyte watching Omaha HI-LO and understanding the odds enough for it to make any sense at all?
thats what i meant. its the most exciting because it is what most of the viewrs know hot to play.your right in saying that if omaha hi-lo was on tv, most beginners wouldn't understand how to play it