Dn - You Have Lost A Fan

Daniel, why not just move back to Canada? I *ucking hate foreigners who come this country and talk shi* about our leader or political system, yet enjoy all the good things we to offer in this greatest nation on gods green earth. So obvious you've never graduated from high school, you sound like the 14-15 year olds who make up 95% of this forum. Maybe take the time to learn about world politics before you blog this kind of idiotic crap. Just STFU and go back to Canada.
Well this sums up the level of thought of the typical poster spaming here on both sides.So Sad
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i had to watch that clip of jack black like 7 times before turning away
Same here.. lolI think Mr. Negreanu had some very good points. The number one thing that worries me is the hatred for america by other countries that has been much intensified since bush took office 6 years ago. The president of Venezuela called Bush the devil just a few weeks ago, saying the podium bush had spoke at the day before still smelled of sulfur. It's kind of rediculous, but it is just one example of many. The fact that we are in Iraq, (why are we there again) is causing a whole new wave of hatred for america. Pretty much every muslim country is pissed off about the fact that we are there and I'm sure some of those people are going to do something about it. A buddy of mine who just got back from Iraq was telling me how our presence over in Iraq is like a magnet for all sorts of terrorists. This might be a good thing or a bad thing I guess. Since we are right there it is easy access for terrorists in surrounding countries to hop the border to come fight. I agree that it is better to deal with them over there than it is here. But the main reason that many of them are pissed off in the first place is because we are over there. So it could breed a whole new generation of terrorists.

Hey....chill everyoneI'll just give my 2 cents and then pop a prozacIMO its ok for anyone to say anything as long as its done peacefully. Stating one's opinion sparks debate, which is a learning tool going back to the greeks (and further probably). Daniel often states it is just his opinion when he speaks or writes, and everyone has a right to their own. This government is not about helping people and creating global harmony. I'm not sure it ever was; but it hasn't been since I have been alive. Its all about the corporations, the wealthy, and the money. If you don't see that, your very naive. The little good are government does is a method to calm the masses. Do you really think George W got into office to help people? His friends yes, but John Doe is on his own. If you want to set the government straight, then vote every incumbent out of office. After about 12 years, we would have most out, and we could start over. Even that probably won't work, but its the best shot I see. Ok, now everyone take a chill pill, sit back and relax. Daniel is not going to destroy this country, and he is not going to save it.

I really don't want to get into a long winded debate about all of this stuff, but here are a few highlights where I think the president has done poorly:1. Communicating with the rest of the world. Being "likeable" isn't a must for a president, but it helps. When people get along with each other it's easier to get things done. When there is animosity towards one another, people worry more about getting screwed over while trying to screw the other person over. It usually means that deals are not made. Also, it creates more and more enemies which isn't a good thing. The world's view of America has gotten progressively worse after 9/11. Much of the world was sympathetic towards the U.S. after the attack, but after Bush decided to go after Iraq the public view changed in most countries.2. Should have stayed in Afganistan. From reports I read, he had Bin Laden cornered, but pulled troops out of there and sent them to Iraq.3. His response to Hurrican Katrina. It took too long to help those people and not enough resources were spent on that area fast enough. Again, this is my opinion. 4. Going to war with Iraq. This one got me mad. Originally, he said the reason he was going after Iraq was that he believed there was a link to Bin Laden and that Iraq had WMD's. Later, when we found nothing, no link to Bin Laden or any WMD's, he conveniently changed their reasoning for going to war to, "We are there to liberate the people." Come on now, that's B.S. That had nothing to do with why they went to war in the first place. Just this year, I saw Bush respond to following question, "What did Iraq have to do with 9/11?" Bush loudly says, "Nothing!" I think that the elder Bush had reason to attack Iraq when he was in office, but for George W. to attack Iraq because a guy from SAUDI ARABIA led an attack on the U.S. makes no sense. It seemed to me that George W. was looking for any excuse to attack Iraq and did everything he could to link Iraq to 9/11. Several people who used to work for Bush, that now can't take it anymore, have gone on record as saying there was no link to Iraq and the president knew it. Yet, Bush told them to "find one." I believe Richard Clarke and don't see any reasonable motive for him to lie about that.5. Cheaper medicine. The U.S. is the only country in the world that doesn't allows medical companies to charge whatever they want for medicine. People found that they could get the EXACT same bottle of Tylenol from Canada for a third of the price, and Bush's administration says we need to put a stop to this because the medicine could be dangerous. It comes from the exact same place as the medicine you find in the U.S. does. It's all lies. That's not the reason they don't want people going to Canada for cheaper medicine, the real reason is that the medical companies spend a lot of money supporting Bush's administration and they applied pressure on them to have it stopped. There are several more fronts where I feel as though Bush has shown to be a poor leader, but that's about as far as I want to go right now. More Americans voted for Al Gore than Bush. Gore would have been an outstanding president IMO.
Bottom Line Daniel, your undermining troops. For better or worse we are all in this and we cannot lose.In times like this we support our Commander and Chief and the TROOPS. If we do we are much stronger front. I mean even the fanatics are working to divide us as was done in Vietnam.Think About IT!
Bottom Line Daniel, your undermining troops. For better or worse we are all in this and we cannot lose.In times like this we support our Commander and Chief and the TROOPS. If we do we are much stronger front. I mean even the fanatics are working to divide us as was done in Vietnam.Think About IT!
Yes I agree Canada and the other countries should help pay the R&D costs of these drugs.
Thought about it, and when you post like this it's like you are burning what the flag stands for.Jack Black Rules
The fact that we are in Iraq, (why are we there again) is causing a whole new wave of hatred for america. Pretty much every muslim country is pissed off about the fact that we are there and I'm sure some of those people are going to do something about it. A buddy of mine who just got back from Iraq was telling me how our presence over in Iraq is like a magnet for all sorts of terrorists. This might be a good thing or a bad thing I guess. Since we are right there it is easy access for terrorists in surrounding countries to hop the border to come fight. I agree that it is better to deal with them over there than it is here. But the main reason that many of them are pissed off in the first place is because we are over there. So it could breed a whole new generation of terrorists.
Go back and study the Crusades every muslim country have been pissed offsince 1095 and before, they were killing pilgrams that were going to the holy city then. They are a patent people with only one goal and one religion.