Did I Set A Record? 900

I love how he explained the situation to you, and everybody knows it's him and he's not trying to fool anybody, but you choose to ignore that to continue talking shit. Who's the sad one? The guy who's honest and explains the situation, or the guy who warps the story so that he can continue making fun of someone for something that isn't even true?
But here's the thing. DrawingDead made up that story, to make you believe that is/was the reason he created a new account. I don't care if he moved from Des Moines, he didn't have to make a new account name, that is just sad. He can keep is name, didn't have to make a new one, but I know why he did... When he first made his new account, MarywithoutSound he didn't tell anyone about it at first and tried to keep it a "secret" before anyone knew about it. Then, once he started getting flamed because he only had 30 posts instead of 30,000, he then spoke up and told everyone, "Hey it's me, I'm the cool guy DrawingDead, don't flame me because I am retarded and only have 30 posts." It was classic. He was trying to see if he could fit in with a new account, without anyone knowing about it, and when, of course, it didn't work, he told everyone, "Im really a cool guy with 30,000 posts so you better be nice to me." Pure classic, so, until you have ALL the information, don't post it up. That is the true story of it all, and I guarantee 99% of the people here didn't even know it.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But here's the thing. DrawingDead made up that story, to make you believe that is/was the reason he created a new account. I don't care if he moved from Des Moines, he didn't have to make a new account name, that is just sad. He can keep is name, didn't have to make a new one, but I know why he did... When he first made his new account, MarywithoutSound he didn't tell anyone about it at first and tried to keep it a "secret" before anyone knew about it. Then, once he started getting flamed because he only had 30 posts instead of 30,000, he then spoke up and told everyone, "Hey it's me, I'm the cool guy DrawingDead, don't flame me because I am retarded and only have 30 posts." It was classic. He was trying to see if he could fit in with a new account, without anyone knowing about it, and when, of course, it didn't work, he told everyone, "Im really a cool guy with 30,000 posts so you better be nice to me." Pure classic, so, until you have ALL the information, don't post it up. That is the true story of it all, and I guarantee 99% of the people here didn't even know it.
Actually, a large chunk of the forum knew who he was. Don't speak for everybody.
That is the true story of it all, and I guarantee 99% of the people here don't care in the least about who made what joke account or why they did it or my crazy theories about other posters that I don't even know.
Yeah, you guys know what I did.
I'd win, and be rich biatch!
You: 1,058( 27.6 posts per day / 0.08% of total forum posts )Me: 7,364( 22.3 posts per day / 0.53% of total forum posts )And I've been doin it longer kid...
You: 1,058( 27.6 posts per day / 0.08% of total forum posts )Me: 7,364( 22.3 posts per day / 0.53% of total forum posts )And I've been doin it longer kid...
And...you know...your posts don't all suck fucking butt. So you've got that going for you, which is nice.
It was classic. He was trying to see if he could fit in with a new account, without anyone knowing about it, and when, of course, it didn't work, he told everyone , "Im really a cool guy with 30,000 posts so you better be nice to me." Pure classic, so, until you have ALL the information, don't post it up. That is the true story of it all, and I guarantee 99% of the people here didn't even know it.
Because I am positive that DD has nothing better to do than "try to fit in with a new account". Right. Go ahead and just keep posting "+1"s. You don't look quite so stupid as when you open your e-mouth. Just sayin.
*900*Well, I think I set the FCP record. 900 posts in a month and a few days. The big, Nine, Zero, Zero.Wow, I gotta have a speach or something, *ahem*First and foremost, I would like to thank DN for making this forum for me to boost up my post counts so that some day I too can become a cool forum guy like the top posters with 5,000 posts or more. I would also like to thank ripptyde because without him, I never would have gotten into so many different flame wars. Thus decreasing my overall post count. I would like to thank Zach6668 and Actuary for always having something "nice" and "constructive" to reply to my posts with, thus forcing me to write back, yet again, boosting my post count.I would like to thank all the top guys on here who actually were pretty funny and/or nice, Royal, Alf, Jordan, Ron Mexico etc. DeadMoney and Cuddlemonkey, you're all right too. How are you and Antonio, by the way?I would also like to thank anyone else who posted a question that everyone knew the answer to or just didn't care, because without them, how could we ever be able to respond with "+1." I would also like to NOT encourage people to use the search function, so that they could ask the same questions, every other hour. Because let's be honest FCP, without the non-searchers, we wouldn't ever have a new thread to make fun of or write "+1."Let us join hands together, FCP, and witness and experience this great day in which a member of our forum has achieved his 900th post, on this beloved day in September 06'. "May all your cards be live, and your pots be monsters." (I made that up. No, really, I did.)Here's to 900 posts, cheers bitches.
Who the fuck are you?
Your retarded.
What you don't see is what makes my avatar so humorous. I bet your mom would know.But I see why you are angry. You sure took one to the kisser in the other thread.
I'm amazed no one has pointed out the irony that you both are using the incorrect "your."If you are pointing out another person is retarded, you are contracting "you" and "are." The correct phrase is therefore "you're retarded." I hope you both realize how ridiculous you look.edit - i hope what bigkg says is correct, because jeepster is cool, and that would mean only Corp3 looks like a fool.
I'm amazed no one has pointed out the irony that you both are using the incorrect "your."If you are pointing out another person is retarded, you are contracting "you" and "are." The correct phrase is therefore "you're retarded." I hope you both realize how ridiculous you look.
I was about to, however I believe Jeepster knows as he was talking about what makes it humorous, the irony makes it humorous.
I'm amazed no one has pointed out the irony that you both are using the incorrect "your."If you are pointing out another person is retarded, you are contracting "you" and "are." The correct phrase is therefore "you're retarded." I hope you both realize how ridiculous you look.
Dummy...read his Avatar. Then smack yourself. Then realize, YOU'RE RETARDED!!!
Dummy...read his Avatar. Then smack yourself. Then realize, YOU'RE RETARDED!!!
alright, i've followed your instructions, but i still don't see how you are not an idiot. i'm not sure if you know this, but this isn't like a regular conversation, where you can pretend past things never happened. there is a physical record of past things you said. so we can go back and read the moronic things you said, then read the comical way in which you try to brush over them.not sure if you knew that.
alright, i've followed your instructions, but i still don't see how you are not an idiot. i'm not sure if you know this, but this isn't like a regular conversation, where you can pretend past things never happened. there is a physical record of past things you said. so we can go back and read the moronic things you said, then read the comical way in which you try to brush over them.not sure if you knew that.
Your retarded *shakes head*