I've never seen anyone dominated a FT so bad then want a deal twice as bad.
I'd be doing the exact same thing.With his chip lead, he want's to lock up the larger money.Also, he's willing to gamboooooolediT: and that's why, he just doubled badbeatbud.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If a heart came I would have cried for the other dude
He was about 85% to hit that heart on Stars.
I can't believe he bet his set allin there.
Definately the perfect way to play it given his wacko style. I can't seem to figure out whether hes a donk or just too damn good.
and he's showing his bluffsso sickwhy did astupiddream even get involved when bbb is so short?
QFT.They should just put a.s.d to a bunch of hard calls. He only has a 15 sec time bank.

do you try to make a deal here?A S D won't really make much more with a chipchop but he could ask for some equity. If austin declines, then just roll the dice.edit: well now his equity just doubled along with his chips. the deal's a no brainer.

i can't believe dream just talked austin into that deal.i'm amazed austin accepted any less than 185K. austin better be on dream's christmas list for giving him over 155K.who takes an even chop with a 2:1 chip lead? is a large chip stack not an advantage in tournanament NLHE? sheez.

i can't believe dream just talked austin into that deal.i'm amazed austin accepted any less than 185K. austin better be on dream's christmas list for giving him over 155K.who takes an even chop with a 2:1 chip lead? is a large chip stack not an advantage in tournanament NLHE? sheez.
it's a fair dealWhat are you gonna do, ask for an additional 5K? It's NLHE and absolutly anything can happen. Austin was asking for a deal with 7 left, he's not gonna be greedy.remember, 20K is left to play for.I'll add that A S D could have asked for more. It's not unusual for the shorter stake to get a bone because of the natural volatility of NLHE.
it's a fair dealWhat are you gonna do, ask for an additional 5K? It's NLHE and absolutly anything can happen. Austin was asking for a deal with 7 left, he's not gonna be greedy.remember, 20K is left to play for.
the 20K means nothing at deal time.as for the bold, its silly. of course they've already both locked up $150K, but we're still talking about $5000. that's a lot of delissio deep dish man.

When that beat happened i vomited a little in my mouth.... yuukkk i have a bad taste in my mouth..... Lee why must you be so cruel?????