Us Daily At Fcp, Vatche In The Lead With 28 Remaining

heh, just saw this...you did nothing wrong, but people ussually make it when there is like 15 or 16 left, or final tale...whats your name on the fcp site Morn?anyways, made a horrible play at the final table and donked out in 10th...i dont know what happened, i had a mini blow up or something, just a bad bad call... :club:

heh, just saw this...you did nothing wrong, but people ussually make it when there is like 15 or 16 left, or final tale...whats yur name on the fcp site Morn?anyways, made a horrible play at the final table and donked out in 10th...i dont know what happened, i had a mini blow up or something, just a bad bad call... :club:
Friggin donk. ehh just kiddin, I wish I had your game bankroll
Friggin donk. ehh just kiddin, I wish I had your game bankroll
lol, my BR will be gone if i keep making calls like tonights final table. :club: i just moved up to 100$ tournies and already final tabled, at least i have that going for me right now. :i feel like crap and im trying to make myself feel better face:its one thing to take a bad beat at a final table, those sting but i can deal with them...i cant deal with making bad plays tho, im going to be thinking about this stupid hand for a few weeks. :D
lol, my BR will be gone if i keep making calls like tonights final table. :club: i just moved up to 100$ tournies and already final tabled, at least i have that going for me right now. :i feel like crap and im trying to make myself feel better face:its one thing to take a bad beat at a final table, those sting but i can deal with them...i cant deal with making bad plays tho, im going to be thinking about this stupid hand for a few weeks. :D
donkey.jpg