Writers/journalists Needed

ill be getting back to you otnight with my sample work, i had a tough time comin up wwith an idea but it hink itll be a good article

i could definitely do this. even though im an economics/finance major in my business degree (last year) i am a fine righter lol. i could write about the eastern canada poker scene weekly or results from tourneys, etc etc.
How far east are you?

I suck as a writer. I make mistakes. Alot of them. I do enjoy writing.You would be stupid to hire me. Below are some examples of why I suck at writing. They are a pair of movie reviews I did. Maybe I should ask DN if he wants me to inscribe any special story on his new totaly awesome pottery.The first one: A history of Violence http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399146/ this movie seemed to be the kind of movie every guy gets a craving to see every once in awhile. You know what I mean. That urge to see someone get kicked in the face. You may not want to see that happen in real life (yes you do) but in a movie you can tell yourself they are acting and then not feel bad about enjoying the view. On that note, if that is what you want the movie will deliver, however that is not why I love this movie. The script is beautiful pile of dung. At all of the intended dramatic scenes you find yourself laughing in disbelief at the onslaught of verbal caca being flung into your earlobes by what was obviously a room full of apes with pens and construction paper writing a blockbuster. Did that last sentence make sense? NO! If you liked that last sentence you will love this movie. The only way this movie could have been better was if Will Smith (Smiff) was cast as the lead and he lead a crew of people on a mission to the center of the earth and sometime in the movie he shoots Antonio Scarpacci's head off (need help with that reference...click here http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001724/). I would list some specific quotes but I don't want to spoil it. The next movie is just such a let down. KONG. Jack Black (Carl Denham) makes a pathetic attempt at "serious" roll. By serious I mean an overgrown ape (Rosie O'Donnell) falling in love with a woman and taking on a city (go figure) roll. He has one move...the "give lost stare....long pause in middle of dialogue......whisper the rest of the line" move. I have not seen this move used so much sense the last time I saw anything "starring"(that is a stretch) David Caruso (find your own link). WAY too many scenes that are pointless. Over three hours of lame. The movie, IMO, could have been cut down to a 45 min tv special (I still wouldn't recommend anyone watch).I am sure you have realized that reading this post was a complete waste of your time by now. Good. That was my intention.Have a good day.

I suck as a writer. I make mistakes. Alot of them. I do enjoy writing.You would be stupid to hire me. Below are some examples of why I suck at writing. They are a pair of movie reviews I did. Maybe I should ask DN if he wants me to inscribe any special story on his new totaly awesome pottery.The first one: A history of Violence http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399146/ this movie seemed to be the kind of movie every guy gets a craving to see every once in awhile. You know what I mean. That urge to see someone get kicked in the face. You may not want to see that happen in real life (yes you do) but in a movie you can tell yourself they are acting and then not feel bad about enjoying the view. On that note, if that is what you want the movie will deliver, however that is not why I love this movie. The script is beautiful pile of dung. At all of the intended dramatic scenes you find yourself laughing in disbelief at the onslaught of verbal caca being flung into your earlobes by what was obviously a room full of apes with pens and construction paper writing a blockbuster. Did that last sentence make sense? NO! If you liked that last sentence you will love this movie. The only way this movie could have been better was if Will Smith (Smiff) was cast as the lead and he lead a crew of people on a mission to the center of the earth and sometime in the movie he shoots Antonio Scarpacci's head off (need help with that reference...click here http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001724/). I would list some specific quotes but I don't want to spoil it. The next movie is just such a let down. KONG. Jack Black (Carl Denham) makes a pathetic attempt at "serious" roll. By serious I mean an overgrown ape (Rosie O'Donnell) falling in love with a woman and taking on a city (go figure) roll. He has one move...the "give lost stare....long pause in middle of dialogue......whisper the rest of the line" move. I have not seen this move used so much sense the last time I saw anything "starring"(that is a stretch) David Caruso (find your own link). WAY too many scenes that are pointless. Over three hours of lame. The movie, IMO, could have been cut down to a 45 min tv special (I still wouldn't recommend anyone watch).I am sure you have realized that reading this post was a complete waste of your time by now. Good. That was my intention.Have a good day.
your retarded
lol nh on spelling you're wrong in "youre retarded"
Actually I think he is right. He found some lost retarded. He read my post and believed that I owned the retarded and so he handed it to me and said "your retarded" It was more of a question as in "is this your retarded?"Read my post. You might see that he is not far off from the truth.actually, that was pretty funny. I once was teaching a class and left the room for a second and a kid wrote on the board "Josh is Dum". Needless to say he was publicly humiliated for about a half hour straight and then reminded of his mistake every hour on the hour for the rest of the day.Needless to say I didn't teach for very long after that.