Dogs In Heaven?

An old man and his dog were walking down this dirt road with fences on both sides, they came to a gate in the fence and looked in, it was nice grassy, woody areas, just what a 'huntin' dog and man would like, but, it had a sign saying 'no trespassing' so they walked on. They came to a beautiful gate with a person in white robes standing there. "Welcome to Heaven" he said. The old man was happy and started in with his dog following him. The gatekeeper stopped him. "Dogs aren't allowed, I'm sorry but he can't come with you.""What kind of Heaven won't allow dogs? If he can't come in, then I will stay out with him. He's been my faithful companion all his life, I can't desert him now.""Suit yourself, but I have to warn you, the Devil's on this road and he'll try to sweet talk you into his area, he'll promise you anything, but the dog can't go there either. If you won't leave the dog, you'll spend Eternity on this road."So the old man and dog went on. They came to a rundown fence with a gap in it, no gate, just a hole. Another old man was inside. "S'cuse me Sir, my dog and I are getting mighty tired, mind if we come in and sit in the shade for awhile?""Of course, there's some cold water under that tree over there. Make yourselves comfortable""You're sure my dog can come in? The man down the road said dogs weren't allowed anywhere.""Would you come in if you had to leave the dog?""No sir, that's why I didn't go to Heaven, he said the dog couldn't come in.We'll be spending Eternity on this road, and a glass of cold water and some shade would be mighty fine right about now. But, I won't come in if my buddy here can't come too, and that's final."The man smiled a big smile and said "Welcome to Heaven.""You mean this is Heaven? Dogs ARE allowed? How come that fellow down the road said they weren't?""That was the Devil and he gets all the people who are willing to give up a life long companion for a comfortable place to stay. They soon find out their mistake, but then it's too late. The dogs come here, the fickle people stay there. GOD wouldn't allow dogs to be banned from Heaven. After all, HE created them to be man's companions in life, why would he separate them in death?"

Where's a coyote when they might actually prove useful?
Hey buddy,I don't think Daniel would take too kind to his pet chihuhua being eaten by some coyote. You on the other hand would make the perfect coyote special of the day! :club:
Hey buddy,I don't think Daniel would take too kind to his pet chihuhua being eaten by some coyote. You on the other hand would make the perfect coyote special of the day! :club:
Chihuhua is mighty fine eating. Tastes better than chicken.
An old man and his dog were walking down this dirt road with fences on both sides, they came to a gate in the fence and looked in, it was nice grassy, woody areas, just what a 'huntin' dog and man would like, but, it had a sign saying 'no trespassing' so they walked on. They came to a beautiful gate with a person in white robes standing there. "Welcome to Heaven" he said. The old man was happy and started in with his dog following him. The gatekeeper stopped him. "Dogs aren't allowed, I'm sorry but he can't come with you.""What kind of Heaven won't allow dogs? If he can't come in, then I will stay out with him. He's been my faithful companion all his life, I can't desert him now.""Suit yourself, but I have to warn you, the Devil's on this road and he'll try to sweet talk you into his area, he'll promise you anything, but the dog can't go there either. If you won't leave the dog, you'll spend Eternity on this road."So the old man and dog went on. They came to a rundown fence with a gap in it, no gate, just a hole. Another old man was inside. "S'cuse me Sir, my dog and I are getting mighty tired, mind if we come in and sit in the shade for awhile?""Of course, there's some cold water under that tree over there. Make yourselves comfortable""You're sure my dog can come in? The man down the road said dogs weren't allowed anywhere.""Would you come in if you had to leave the dog?""No sir, that's why I didn't go to Heaven, he said the dog couldn't come in.We'll be spending Eternity on this road, and a glass of cold water and some shade would be mighty fine right about now. But, I won't come in if my buddy here can't come too, and that's final."The man smiled a big smile and said "Welcome to Heaven.""You mean this is Heaven? Dogs ARE allowed? How come that fellow down the road said they weren't?""That was the Devil and he gets all the people who are willing to give up a life long companion for a comfortable place to stay. They soon find out their mistake, but then it's too late. The dogs come here, the fickle people stay there. GOD wouldn't allow dogs to be banned from Heaven. After all, HE created them to be man's companions in life, why would he separate them in death?"
Was I the only one that saw this coming? I knew it was a "test" and that he was really going to heaven. What a guy.
I asked a guy I met playing at The Venetian last month if he ever read FCP. He said "No way, that place is gay"I think this is why.
Does that pickup line ever work for you?

Yup, on your father. Tell him I left my lighter on his nightstand and he still owes me $50.Gay or not, he still gave me the best head I ever got.Did he teach you that thing he does with his toungue?Weird that an old dude like that would have a toungue ring, but it really does make a difference!

Nope, he spent the rent money on crack. He didn't want his pimp to kick his *** and I felt sorry for him.
Nah just tell the truth.......you pulled off his co.ck too soon and he blew his wad on you and now the dry cleaner is charging you $50 to get it out :club:
Nah just tell the truth.......you pulled off his co.ck too soon and he blew his wad on you and now the dry cleaner is charging you $50 to get it out :club:
Thats right, you know the truth because you were there....You were licking my balls while he was s*cking me off.That cum swapping thing you guys did was cute.
Thats right, you know the truth because you were there....You were licking my balls while he was s*cking me off.That cum swapping thing you guys did was cute.
You know, you don't have to fabricate stories just because you suck at picking up guys.