Shout Outs To Dn And His Crew!

Well, Daniel's blog was a great read today as I find out that he gave me a Shout Out (lol) in the blog. To all those who responded by saying it would not be possible, well there's the proof.To those new to the forums this has been an ongoing joke in the forums that DN would never do a shout out and I have been flamed like crazy. You can do a search "Shout out" in the general forums to see the OP. Thanks Daniel! By the way if you read this, the $1000.00 was given to your brother, we did I side bet on how much he can drink at the UMM.ca party and he won.Umm.ca party overview:First off it was nice to see all the Fcp'ers there.Shout outs to J2k99,Fleung,Troyomac(Thanks for the shout),RoyalTour,Governator,Sleuthis,Serge and one and only FCP BOB and any other Fcpers just can't remeber the screen names.The party was held at "This is London" a nightclub in Toronto. As soon as I arrived there were cameras,photographers and lots of pretty looking people.Fcp also had a booth set-up and there were a couple of poker tables setupwhere each winner of a sitngo receives a Negreanu jersey. I also heardGovernator will be giving Fcpers at the next gathering jersey's!(ok, that part is not true, to take a page from DN).Daniel was in an VIP area cordoned off to the regular or general public. But he did come down and spend time talking to all us folks mostly fcp'ers, which shows what kind of a guy he is.Very nice guy, he took pics and autographs for anyone without hesitation.As the night progesses some Fcp'ers were in the VIP area. I guess a little of alcohol can do this for you. There was a poker table there too. There were all the Fcp Crew and a whole bunch of celebrities and athletes. Those minglingwere Daniel Negreanu, Edge(WWE wrestler), Jarvis Churh(singer), ET host not sure of his name, Donovan Bailey and Pape Sow of the Raptors, Shep on the Flex. I'm sure there were many more people, just don't know there names.All in all the night was fun being able to party with Daniel and all these celebrity type people. The night did not end there, it was another party atRosewater where Daniel and his crew partied more. Daniel mentioned his brother on the blog and man this guy is hilarious too, I see it runs in the family.Basically the night did not end for me until 5am and I had to work for 8am.Under my condition I had to call in sick and basically played some online pokerat FCP.I spoke with Daniel for a bit trying to figure out all of his Romeo and Juliet post, but was still unclear of the reason for the numerous post. Should be more info to come I guess(lol). I tried but couldn't get a read on him.Thanks to Daniel and the Fcp crew for a fun night!SIDE NOTE: Grey Goose is a great vodka!

Not everyone said it isn't possible, just that you are retarded for being "that guy" and trying. Very unimpressive shout out. I preferred being in his blog multiple times for actual reasons, and even more so having him say my fiance and Tori "raped him in poker". I give you :club: out of :D:D:D:):) for the shout outAnd 0 for life.