Do you know what about? To help the stoppage of online poker banning? Or is he getting sued, or what?
Seriously... So this guy Calvin Ayre thing on TV? wtf? You care to expand a little? lol
If I knew nothing about gambling and I read or watched this it would seem that Ayre is a moster raping americas wealth what happened to non 1 sided news
The liberals got a stranglehold on the media, thats what happened to non one sided news.Oh wait, its the conservatives hosing everything up this time regarding poker. [insert Tuff_Fish rant here] Dammmmit!Mark
If I knew nothing about gambling and I read or watched this it would seem that Ayre is a moster raping americas wealth what happened to non 1 sided news
When has network news EVER NOT been one sided?Fox broke that mold and all the other networks went nuts. Think about it ..they all HATE Fox. Why???? because they express a different point of view, the old tried and true main stream media no longer had carte blanc to spew and spin as they always have.TV network news is info-tainment, full of inaccuracies, liberal spin, bias and dooms day drama. It is mostly all bullshiitt.That said.....it is pathetic how online gaming and its founders are relagated to and compared to the likes of the Mafia, or drug lords!!!THis is yet another calculated main stream spin job, hoping on the bandwagon de jour of the scourge that is G A M B L I N G ! ! !This is so fuking stupid I want to scream..... :club:
Seriously... So this guy Calvin Ayre thing on TV? wtf? You care to expand a little? lol
What else do you need to know? If you follow the gaming world you should a. know who Calvin Ayre is and b. know exactly what it is regarding. So your post is dumb.At least you spelled his name correct.