If They Did Nothing Wrong ?

So in the last couple of months as I am sure everybody knows by now, two executives for sportingbet were arrested when they landed in the USA.Now what I dont understand is why did they fire the first guy (carruthers) and allow the second guy to resign, if they really did nothing wrong ?If the company is just trying to protect themselves I dont think it will work as the charges relate to when they were company employees ?

So in the last couple of months as I am sure everybody knows by now, two executives for sportingbet were arrested when they landed in the USA.Now what I dont understand is why did they fire the first guy (carruthers) and allow the second guy to resign, if they really did nothing wrong ?If the company is just trying to protect themselves I dont think it will work as the charges relate to when they were company employees ?
Maybe they fired them for being morons and having lay overs in the US.
SEPERATE COMPANIES..CARRUTHERS WORKED FOR BET ON SPORTSDicks for Sporting Bet...fyi-Sporting bet a much more "honerable " company that BOS...BOS was dealins as bookies with a website in my opinion...2 TOTALLY different cases due to the way the companies did business..BOS-breakin laws it seems and shady...SBT-not shady but hs some US business but most of their revenues come from offshore....

The company's must seperate themselves from the individual that were arrested for many reasons including keeping there companys stock from plumenting to nothing. Don't think for a second these guys are not still on the payroll in some way.

resigning worked, it got him out of the usa. good move by him. and the value of the stock he owns increased by 25 per cent. maybe i will play at paradise poker again after all.