just tried the trial version, nothing too special, i love the odds it calculates for you already, doubled up cuz it told me i had a double belly buster, when i only saw a guthsot w a flop of 4-6-7 when i held 8-10, i think id recommend it, juss saying my 2cents,

just tried the trial version, nothing too special, i love the odds it calculates for you already, doubled up cuz it told me i had a double belly buster, when i only saw a guthsot w a flop of 4-6-7 when i held 8-10, i think id recommend it, juss saying my 2cents,
you didn't notice the DBB? eek
Gotta love hearing people say, "oh, no i'm down to needing 1 card to hit my straight." and you're saying, "dude, two cards will help you." and he says, "OH YEAH, I SUCK AT POKER AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE CORRECT ODDS BECAUSE I DON'T EVEK KNOW WHAT HAND BEATS WHAT, OH CRAP I WON THE POT, I'M A FREAKING GENIUS, EVERYONE MARVEL AT MY PLAY AS I PROCEED TO TURN PRO AND MAKE MILLIONS!!!"
Gotta love hearing people say, "oh, no i'm down to needing 1 card to hit my straight." and you're saying, "dude, two cards will help you."
Also, it's four cards and eight cards, not one and two.

I have actually missed that I have a gut shot some times as well, but oh well I'm only human and some times it's nice to have a software telling you what you have. I do think Poker Office is more essential when it comes to analysing your game and using the HUD though.

I have actually missed that I have a gut shot some times as well, but oh well I'm only human and some times it's nice to have a software telling you what you have. I do think Poker Office is more essential when it comes to analysing your game and using the HUD though.
IS IT THAT HARD TO USE YOUR EYES AND BRAIN????
I think Poker Office is a great tracking software as well but I think the HUD (overlay stats) is more useful than the odds.
It's true about the HUD.Also the Hud's feature that takes the HH and briefly displays the mucked cards from the last hand is incredibly helpful.
Also the Hud's feature that takes the HH and briefly displays the mucked cards from the last hand is incredibly helpful.
Yeah, when you're playing two tables it's not that hard to look for yourself in the hand history but when you're playing 6 tables it's nice to get it shown graphically.