Villain in this hand is running at a 33/5/0.7 clip after about 50 hands at the table.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG ($32.95)MP ($77.65)CO ($38.20)Button ($43.10)SB ($51.65)Hero ($54.35)Preflop: Hero is BB with 6 :) , 6 :D . 2 folds, CO calls $0.50, 2 folds, Hero checks.Flop: ($1.25) 6 :club: , T :) , K :)(2 players)Hero bets $1, CO calls $1.Turn: ($3.25) 3 :D(2 players)Hero bets $3, CO calls $3.River: ($9.25) 5 :D(2 players)Hero bets $6, CO raises to $33.7, Hero ???

Villain in this hand is running at a 33/5/0.7 clip after about 50 hands at the table.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG ($32.95)MP ($77.65)CO ($38.20)Button ($43.10)SB ($51.65)Hero ($54.35)Preflop: Hero is BB with 6 :club: , 6 :) . 2 folds, CO calls $0.50, 2 folds, Hero checks.Flop: ($1.25) 6 :club: , T :) , K :P(2 players)Hero bets $1, CO calls $1.Turn: ($3.25) 3 :D(2 players)Hero bets $3, CO calls $3.River: ($9.25) 5 :D(2 players)Hero bets $6, CO raises to $33.7, Hero ???
i think the flush seems unlikely, unless he had like K :D x :) , possibly a busted straight draw, qj, maybe he rivered a set also and thinks hes good
fold it. he says he has the flush, and i believe him. As10s
I don't know, I could definitely see him hitting some flush with the K or the T of spades, but I think it's more likely he slowplayed K10 or hit his kicker along the way for a two pair. I think you have to call this and if you ship him some money, so be it.
I don't know, I could definitely see him hitting some flush with the K or the T of spades, but I think it's more likely he slowplayed K10 or hit his kicker along the way for a two pair. I think you have to call this and if you ship him some money, so be it.
I agree this is a call. Only option I see different is going for a C/R on the flop. The turn is a must lead and I probably overbet the pot so villian if drawing at a flush isn't getting the correct odds.
fold it. he says he has the flush, and i believe him. As10s
this is exactly what i thought when i finished reading the hand, A10s, but it's more likely to be Q10 or J10 of spades, regardless, result is the same, i think you are beat.