Official Lets Go Steelers Thread

Sorry man, the Fins havent been good, arent good, and probably wont be good for a few years. Its just fact.Its funny how you were talking so much about them crushing the Steelers....hmmm :club:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry man, the Fins havent been good, arent good, and probably wont be good for a few years. Its just fact.Its funny how you were talking so much about them crushing the Steelers....hmmm :club:
Another dummy. (That didn't even make the mansion bet)When you posted that did you actually say to yourself, "Let me post something stupid and ignorant"? 9-7 is good. And the 10-6, 11-5 that they will be makes them good as well. Bets win% for any franchise in any sport makes them good for a while. 4 losing seasons in their history...blah, blah, blah. I guess you saw your first NFL game on thursday.How the breaks in the game change things.The Steelers were 3rd and 16 from their 11 yard line down 17-14....they get a BS 5 yard penalty that converts 3rd and 16 for them, (like they would have actually gotten it on their own). If they punt there, the fins get good field position (The way Welker was returning punts) and are in a position to ice the game.Nothing gets me going more than the idiocy and smugness of some nfl fans. Can't even take fake congratulations.
Another dummy. (That didn't even make the mansion bet) When you posted that did you actually say to yourself, "Let me post something stupid and ignorant"? 9-7 is good. And the 10-6, 11-5 that they will be makes them good as well. Bets win% for any franchise in any sport makes them good for a while. 4 losing seasons in their history...blah, blah, blah. I guess you saw your first NFL game on thursday.How the breaks in the game change things.The Steelers were 3rd and 16 from their 11 yard line down 17-14....they get a BS 5 yard penalty that converts 3rd and 16 for them, (like they would have actually gotten it on their own). If they punt there, the fins get good field position (The way Welker was returning punts) and are in a position to ice the game.Nothing gets me going more than the idiocy and smugness of some nfl fans. Can't even take fake congratulations.
Actually sir, YOU are the idiot. I was the one that started this thread if you didn't notice. Therefore you MAY be able to make the general assumption that I MADE THE BET. lolNot to mention all of my posts in this thread go something like, "GO STEELERS! MAKE ME THAT $$$". But you must of been confused, I can see how that would happen. :club: Or...perhaps you were just trying to be really "online tough", probably a more logical explanation.You did a great job explaining why my comments were as you put it, "stupid and ignorant". Basically, because you didn't agree with them. I love that logic baby! Do you think I am from Pitt? Or a Steelers fan for that matter? Wrong and Wrong.The Fins didnt make the playoffs the last few years, that means they just ARENT THAT GOOD. How can you not agree with that? It had nothing to do with the Steelers game, expect for the fact that THEY COULDNT WIN. The Fins have been the most hyped up NFL team all pre-season, they get a miracle with Big Ben out, and Dante throws 2 picks...ya thats quality. It's all about making the post season, in any sport...when they do that ANYTIME SOON. They will be a "good" team. Did I ever write in my post "The Dolphins have NEVER been good."? No, I didn't think so.Did I make myself clear enough, "tough guy".

i didn't think either team looked that great. the steelers only looked "good" cause miami sux nuts so bad.obviously this is just the first week of the season..can't say much until it gets deeper.- Jordan

Actually sir, YOU are the idiot. I was the one that started this thread if you didn't notice. Therefore you MAY be able to make the general assumption that I MADE THE BET. lolNot to mention all of my posts in this thread go something like, "GO STEELERS! MAKE ME THAT $$$". But you must of been confused, I can see how that would happen. :club: Or...perhaps you were just trying to be really "online tough", probably a more logical explanation.You did a great job explaining why my comments were as you put it, "stupid and ignorant". Basically, because you didn't agree with them. I love that logic baby! Do you think I am from Pitt? Or a Steelers fan for that matter? Wrong and Wrong.The Fins didnt make the playoffs the last few years, that means they just ARENT THAT GOOD. How can you not agree with that? It had nothing to do with the Steelers game, expect for the fact that THEY COULDNT WIN. The Fins have been the most hyped up NFL team all pre-season, they get a miracle with Big Ben out, and Dante throws 2 picks...ya thats quality. It's all about making the post season, in any sport...when they do that ANYTIME SOON. They will be a "good" team. Did I ever write in my post "The Dolphins have NEVER been good."? No, I didn't think so.Did I make myself clear enough, "tough guy".
NO. I called you an idiot because I like stating the obvious.