Condoms Suck.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sponge! My god... I love the Sponge and it is back on the market. If you and your wife wind up liking the sponge, then have her go to her gyno and get the diaphragm which is even better than the sponge. Serious. I do not know why so few women use the sponge or the diaphragm. If she does not like these options, think about an IUD.
Whenever I think of the sponge I think of the old Seinfeld episode and the term "sponge worthy". But all kidding aside, you are right there are lots of forms of birth control out there besides condoms. Of course this is coming from the pregnant chick so take for it what it's worth.
As for the Pill.....she used to be on it and she got some side effects...so she swore off it.As for me getting "the operation"......are you out of your mind? And as for being a pullout expert...my record is pretty good...kinda like a set over set (same results). (My wife is terrified of quads coming on the river.) I tell her that she can fade one out with no problem.
I am getting an IUD put in tomorrow.. THe one without hormones. They are perfectly safe now even though the rumors from 20 years ago still exist.It will be placed and I will be worry free for the next 10 years. If I ever decide I want to get pregnant (Which will NEVER happen!!) it can be taken out at any time. Tell her to look into that.. pulling out is quite risky.. and according to my father.. "Never ever use condoms.. how the hell do you think you got here?"
I am getting an IUD put in tomorrow.. THe one without hormones. They are perfectly safe now even though the rumors from 20 years ago still exist.It will be placed and I will be worry free for the next 10 years. If I ever decide I want to get pregnant (Which will NEVER happen!!) it can be taken out at any time. Tell her to look into that.. pulling out is quite risky.. and according to my father.. "Never ever use condoms.. how the hell do you think you got here?"
Is insurance paying for it? When I checked a year or so ago I had to cough up like $300 or $500 (I can't remember which) and since I wasn't getting any I figured I would wait until I found someone... well... it is a year later and I am still looking. Oh well. :club:
Is insurance paying for it? When I checked a year or so ago I had to cough up like $300 or $500 (I can't remember which) and since I wasn't getting any I figured I would wait until I found someone... well... it is a year later and I am still looking. Oh well. :club:
Yes Theresa, Insurance has already paid them for it. They billed them ahead of time to make sure it would go through. Its cheaper for them to pay for this than to pay for my patches every month :D