Damn, I really thought Helmuth was going to win, I remember checking on Card Player or somewhere about a week or 2 ago and it said Helmuth was the winner but Madsen squeeked through win the "W" Cool.
phil hellmuth is so 1989
Click this:http://www.google.com/search?q=wsop+player...:en-US:officialSee the words in the search window, and see result #3.Using the highlighted words above just reveals your insecurity. Just try harder next time.
#1 I wasn't arguing weither or not you could find the result on google. I was just showing that i did try and fail.#2 Your comment achieved nothing except flame me. I already had my answer and everyone was the best of friends. #3 I give you no credit for owning me. I wasn't even close to being owned untill bascomeb left his comment.
#1 I wasn't arguing weither or not you could find the result on google. I was just showing that i did try and fail.#2 Your comment achieved nothing except flame me. I already had my answer and everyone was the best of friends. #3 I wasn't even close to being owned untill bascomeb left his comment.
1. You should have realized that "POY" would not have been recognized in your google search. When you got "crap" you should have broken it down into words.2. Hopefully, my comment will encourage you to spend 10 more seconds in your search next time and you'll try harder. If you give a man a fish (an answer), you feed him for a day. If you teach a man how to fish (show him how to find an answer), you feed him for a lifetime.3. Yes, you were (for whatever that's worth). He just brought it to your attention. I had no ill intent, but your language and name calling facilitated an inevitable result.
1. You should have realized that "POY" would not have been recognized in your google search. When you got "crap" you should have broken it down into words.2. Hopefully, my comment will encourage you to spend 10 more seconds in your search next time and you'll try harder. If you give a man a fish (an answer), you feed him for a day. If you teach a man how to fish (show him how to find an answer), you feed him for a lifetime.3. Yes, you were (for whatever that's worth). He just brought it to your attention. I had no ill intent, but your language and name calling facilitated an inevitable result.
Okay you basically just made me out ot be a swearing lazy redneck and yourself to be a christan that was just trying to help.Don't act like by posting you were just trying to inform me of the usefulness of a search engine. I didn't need instruction on how to find out next years POY.I guess I owe you an apology for posting a thread that you didn't think was important. Sorry about that.
Okay you basically just made me out ot be a swearing lazy redneck and yourself to be a christan that was just trying to help.Don't act like by posting you were just trying to inform me of the usefulness of a search engine. I didn't need instruction on how to find out next years POY.I guess I owe you an apology for posting a thread that you didn't think was important. Sorry about that.
"swearing lazy redneck" You are what you are - kidding. You left the door open.I was really trying to help you in the big picture.You don't owe me anything; especially an apology. I never had a bad opinion of you but, since you apologized, you're a level higher in my opinion. And don't worry about any "bad words." I saw one of those pg-13 movies last week. I've heard those words before. I'm no saint. I wish you well, Eric. I'm outta here!
2. Hopefully, my comment will encourage you to spend 10 more seconds in your search next time and you'll try harder. If you give a man a fish (an answer), you feed him for a day. If you teach a man how to fish (show him how to find an answer), you feed him for a lifetime.
are YOU going to walk across water too???

i think Phil should have won it. He had an amazing WSOP so did Jeff. Phill even edged him out in points! Phill has prooven himself over and over!In a month we might forget all about Madsen!Phill won't let us forget him !wierd i check the stats every day and after Phill's 3rd in event 45 he took a slight lead!! why not does it show Madsen winning!

"If you give a man a fish (an answer), you feed him for a day. If you teach a man how to fish (show him how to find an answer), you feed him for a lifetime."Give a man fire and he can be warm for the day. Set a man on fire and he can be warm for a lifetime.

"If you give a man a fish (an answer), you feed him for a day. If you teach a man how to fish (show him how to find an answer), you feed him for a lifetime."Give a man fire and he can be warm for the day. Set a man on fire and he can be warm for a lifetime.
:D:club::D:):D