Works great. Downloads directly to your computer. You actually buy a key code for it. You can email the folks at Poker Tracker and they will send you another key code for a second computer for free. I assume if you want to put it on more than two computers you would have to buy it again.Orville

You can use the same code twice, so you can have it on 2 computers if you want. You might want to tell them you are doing so as well, I did and they didn't have a problem with it.

I have found that the person/persons that own/operate Poker Tracker/PokerAceHud are very cool people that have written very cool software. They are responsive to their customers and seem to give very good customer support.Trying to cheat them out of their money by looking for codes is weak.They provide a good product and have excellent support, pay them if you want their product.

I have found that the person/persons that own/operate Poker Tracker/PokerAceHud are very cool people that have written very cool software. They are responsive to their customers and seem to give very good customer support.Trying to cheat them out of their money by looking for codes is weak.They provide a good product and have excellent support, pay them if you want their product.
QFT.And it's not like you can't just get it for free from PSO.

Well it's just that my friend and I wanted to buy it and goes halves so we can both use it for his computer at home and mine at home. Im guessing this works, but I just dont want to pay the money if it sucks, but from what Im hearing it's good, right?

Well it's just that my friend and I wanted to buy it and goes halves so we can both use it for his computer at home and mine at home. Im guessing this works, but I just dont want to pay the money if it sucks, but from what Im hearing it's good, right?
Normally I don't recommend it, because the fewer players that have it, the better for me, HOWEVER, since you joined in on mocking ripptyde in the Smash thread, I will tell you that it is amazing and worth much more than the actual cost of it.And it's not even close.- Zach
Normally I don't recommend it, because the fewer players that have it, the better for me, HOWEVER, since you joined in on mocking ripptyde in the Smash thread, I will tell you that it is amazing and worth much more than the actual cost of it.And it's not even close.- Zach
Well I'm glad to hear this, comming from you because I actually can value your opinion, thanks. You seemed to be one of the only guys who realized what rippy was saying was false. Anyhoot, glad to hear that it is awesome, I think I should be buying it then.
Well I'm glad to hear this, comming from you because I actually can value your opinion, thanks. You seemed to be one of the only guys who realized what rippy was saying was false. Anyhoot, glad to hear that it is awesome, I think I should be buying it then.
Definitely buy it. Zach's a smart man. Poker tracker will improve your game by leaps and bounds.