Do I Need To Raise This At Any Point?

Very early in a $10 9 person sng. Table hadn't had very much action so far, no reads.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO (t1470)Hero (t1460)SB (t1430)BB (t1450)UTG (t1600)UTG+1 (t1480)MP1 (t1400)MP2 (t1610)MP3 (t1600)Preflop: Hero is Button with 7spade.gif, 6spade.gif. 3 folds, MP2 calls t20, 2 folds, Hero calls t20, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (t80) Tclub.gif, Aspade.gif, 9spade.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks.Turn: (t80) 8spade.gif(4 players)SB bets t40, BB folds, MP2 calls t40, Hero calls t40.Felt like he was trying to buy the pot here, so I didn't want to raise.River: (t200) Jclub.gif(3 players)SB checks, MP2 bets t120, Hero calls t120, SB folds.Here I was hoping he had made a straight, but failed to pull the trigger on a raise. Would a raise to say 250 or 300 be alright here?Final Pot: t440

If youre going to play 76s, you need to capitalize on it when it hits. I think every street from the flop on needs more betting. Betting for value is almost always better than fancy plays.On the flop you have a huge drawing hand. If the A on the board is going to scare callers away, so be it. You have a solid 12 outer and are a favorite. A bet of 1/2 to 3/4 pot looks like you are protecting an A against there draws, and has good deceptive value besides building a pot.On the turn he may be making a defensive bet with his own draw, or probing for information on your hand, or both. Even if hes trying to buy the pot, then he thinks you havent made your hand. So bet it out and let him think you are still protecting AA againsts a defensive bet/draw.On the river hes an idiot if he bets a straight into a flush board. Either hes check/raising a smaller flush or is hoping for a cheap showdown with his own A or something. Make them pay to see your hand or fold not knowing what you had.

I agree.Build this pot and charge themMany higher single cards flushes to worry about for one thing
Yep.I bet the flop when it's checked around. I'm happy to take it down right here.You HAVE to raise the turn. Why let a bigger spade draw cheap? You have the best hand probably 80-90% of the time on the river here. You should definately raise.Way too passively played.

Flop you should bet more often than not, but checking isn't horrible.Turn raise to 150ish.River I would probably overbet and go all in. As you played it I would go all in on the river because they have 0 info about your hand and some stupid arse might call with the Q.